50 Dollar Wheels? Cheap Crap?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • oldskool3
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Anyone else think they are ugly? :(
    Definetly not one of my top choices for wheels. I didnt think they were so popular though. I have the 4x100 set on my e30 with thicker spokes. Maybe I should pass them along to someone who would appreciate them more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Good deal! I had those wheels on my e46.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    Friend was moving and I was eyeing them forever. He called me and said

    "50 dollars, come get them or I am dumping them"

    So I got them :)

    I still would've stood by the trash can instead ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • tn325i
    replied
    Dammit man, Helluva deal.... Give ya $75 for them ???/:)

    Leave a comment:


  • redbull 325is
    replied
    rocked these on my E46... baller ass wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Hey the dude's gotta get gas right?

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Nice friend, he should have given them to you for free.

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    That style didn't come in 4x100. The 4 lug ones had thicker spokes, but still the same design, and weren't as dark of a silver.
    Yeah I know, there was a set of 15"s I missed out on. I just meant the Mille Miglia MM wheels in general. Well, the MM11 anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Friend was moving and I was eyeing them forever. He called me and said

    "50 dollars, come get them or I am dumping them"

    So I got them :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by VacMan
    I love those wheels and tried to find a set of 4x10 forever.
    That style didn't come in 4x100. The 4 lug ones had thicker spokes, but still the same design, and weren't as dark of a silver.

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    I love those wheels and tried to find a set of 4x100 forever.
    Last edited by VacMan; 10-17-2007, 08:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30trash
    replied
    Holy crap! i hate you!

    Leave a comment:


  • SkylinGTR26
    replied
    your insanely lucky!
    bastard!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    How in the FUCK did you get those for $50? That's the score of lifetime, well done, sir.

    Those skinny 5-lug MM-II's are some of my all time favorite wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hon2BMW
    replied
    Nice buy.

    Leave a comment:

Working...