X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rathbone
    replied
    Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
    Yup, I have been going insane with this nice weather we have been having and my "friends" alpine cabrio. I would love to sell mine and buy a vert now, Maybe turbo that instead of mine. Now that I have the e46 for the rainy days that is. I can't wait to see your new vert, really nice purchase. as they say,...Moar pics!.
    I have an '89 Cabrio in North Florida that I'm not really planning on selling, but I could. There's a real M-Tech Vert for sale in CA I'd pick up if I sold mine - otherwise I'll have to continue my search for M-tech II parts. I just had an upholstery shop redo the front and rear seats, install new carpet, and they're putting a new top on it right now. I haven't even picked it up yet. It's blue with a blue top, and has ~108,000 miles. It's a 6 cyl, 5-speed. I spent $3500 on it over the summer adding lowering springs, getting the AC working, changing the timing belt and water pump, rebuilding the shifter linkage, replacing the master cylinder & booster etc. I have a 3 ring binder with all of the receipts, and I'm only the second owner. I can put you in touch with the mechanic who has known the car since it was new. Everything works. If you are serious about buying one let me know.

Leave a comment:

• 240zs30
    replied
    Yup, I have been going insane with this nice weather we have been having and my "friends" alpine cabrio. I would love to sell mine and buy a vert now, Maybe turbo that instead of mine. Now that I have the e46 for the rainy days that is. I can't wait to see your new vert, really nice purchase. as they say,...Moar pics!.

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
    Nice!. Erick let me know if your gonna get rid of the wheels. I know it won't be long before you start modding it. I know a certain vert that needs those badly.........
    I was about to call you!! Probably our chat about verts is what ultimately made me pull the trigger on this one. Gotta love the top down. :D

Leave a comment:

• Stevie30
    replied
    No drifting a classic euro cabrio!!!! Nice find! More pics as soon as available.

Leave a comment:

• 240zs30
    replied
    Nice!. Erick let me know if your gonna get rid of the wheels. I know it won't be long before you start modding it. I know a certain vert that needs those badly.........

Leave a comment:

• SpasticDwarf
    replied
    Nice man! Do it right, we all know you will.
    Make it look sexy like so-

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
    Diamantschwarzzzzzzzzzzz
    I owe you a cookie.

Anywho, its still like no DS I've even seen. It's much lighter. I thought the car was Delphin when I was looking at it.

Leave a comment:

• mtechnik
    replied
    ah

Leave a comment:

• stevofthahill
    replied
    Hot damn, euro cabbie. Complete with euroweaves? Very, very nice acquisition.

Leave a comment:

• golde30
    replied
    wheres the other 3? ;)

Leave a comment:

• Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Didn't know your girlfriend drifted?

Leave a comment:

• One21Two
    replied
    Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
    You should drift toppless with an exposed cage...That's where the ballers are at!
    -Brandon
    +1

Congrats, wuts your plans for her?

Leave a comment:

• 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    drop top drift = need 6-point
    6-point = ruin the nice car
    ruin the nice car = bad eats

Leave a comment:

• M42Technik
    replied
    Diamantschwarzzzzzzzzzzz

Leave a comment:

• Maluco
    replied
    Is that green? Looks like my 92.... Is it shadowlined? Never really thought about doing the vert...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X