Congrats on the pickup.
That BFc's e30 looks new like hell!
New addition to the R3V community
Collapse
X
-
Nice rust bubble .
As far as the rest of the paint , looks like Maaco painted it last year . :DLeave a comment:
-
The eta is not going anywhere of course. Thats my lil red hot rod. :D 6 months from now I'll be done with school, so hopefully a good paying job will help me advance with modifications on it, such as an M-Tech I kit, IE shorty headers, and an exhaust setup to compliment it.
As far as the 325is goes, I saw a member's car on BFC & it inspired me to keep it OG. It'll look like the car below (minus the color). That one has Euroweaves too, which I need to get one repaired before it goes on.
Leave a comment:
-
Love the 80's style pinstripe on the hood.
Nice starting platform, have fun!
Oh and referring to nando's post, electrical tape matches Diamantschwarz very well!!Last edited by M42Technik; 12-04-2007, 08:53 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedlooks like a good start. Fix that rust on the quarter, and throw on some euro grillsLeave a comment:
-
Yes...the shifter is on backwards.
As far as price...I paid $1400 + taxLeave a comment:
-
If you don't know the reason why that shifter is backwards, you guys have not owned e30s for long enough. :p
Learn you must young padawans.
/cheesy Star Wars quote.
Looks like it needs some work, I'm curious to know how much you picked it up for as well.Leave a comment:
-
-
Nice addition u got there. Wish my car was Lach-Silver. Looks so clean, my sterling silver looks like bronzit at night. Cant wait to see the plans you got for it.Leave a comment:
-
Big transformation :up: Now, for me to do that with my 02 and then some =xLeave a comment:


Leave a comment: