Shaniqua's Frontal Area!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kellie
    replied
    Originally posted by AWDE30
    an 88 iX the way it should be.....stock, oem+ with plastics, is lip, armrest.
    Thanks!! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • AWDE30
    replied
    an 88 iX the way it should be.....stock, oem+ with plastics, is lip, armrest.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Damn I can't wait when I completely clean mine up :)

    Leave a comment:


  • kellie
    replied
    Originally posted by WillisE30
    What kind of lift kit are you running on there?
    It's a special Euro option. Very rare, and not for sale. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • WillisE30
    replied
    What kind of lift kit are you running on there?

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Shaniqua?
    thats the ugly girl from def jam fight for newyork for PS2

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Lookin' good. I really like how things are turning out. Now, for a new name...;)

    You should trade that to benneton(sp?) for is glacier blue is. He needs the 4wd since he is in the PNW and his car is uber hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    Thats a nice Ix. I just spent the day working on my friend's new IX, which has been sitting for a few months. It needs some work and he's new to e30's, but he alreadly loves them ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Long time no see Shaniqua.

    Looking good :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • kellie
    replied
    Originally posted by elsabor67
    Kellie, if you want a set of Euro grilles...
    Wow, that would be great. Thank you so much, I'm sending a PM right now.
    Last edited by kellie; 01-12-2008, 11:18 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    nice work !

    .

    Leave a comment:


  • elsabor67
    replied
    Kellie, if you want a set of Euro grilles, send me a PM and I might be able to help you. I'm stationed in Germany (Army) and should take about 10-14 days with USPS. Just let me know and I can send them NLT wednesday.
    Last edited by elsabor67; 01-12-2008, 11:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kellie
    replied
    Originally posted by chucko
    How come you don't have any cars named Brittney or Courtney or Megan?
    My Subaru's name is Sue and my E21 is named Cocoa...nice and boring. Just the way you like 'em. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Im offended by your choices of afro american based names. i think we have some colored folk on the board. you might choose a chinamans name or contact mudflaps for a good source of offensive labels

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    How come you don't have any cars named Brittney or Courtney or Megan?

    Leave a comment:

Working...