ah, looks like i'll have to get my hands on a container of it asap. best place to purchase it?
and great. nothing like spending an afternoon taking off my intake manifold to replace a gasket. you got pm.
Finally! "update 3.3.08"
Collapse
X
-
yeah lexol is a brand of leather conditioner. just use a lot on the seats.Thanks, cant wait to get the skirts painted and the wheels on.
I will... yes, right now thats the only rip. the seat bottoms are getting a little hard, so they'll have to be given some attention. Also rear shelf is faded and needs some attention too.
and no, only found out about the vacuum leak yesterday afternoon pulling the car back into its spot... when returning back to idle it dips below idle real quick then back up. I'll have to take a look at it when its nicer out.
i take it lexol is the type or brand name of tape you used?
i believe the vacuum leak is on the intake manifold gaskets. spray some TB cleaner or similar fluid and the idle will loop. if the PO kept the maintenance, that's the only issue i recall.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks, cant wait to get the skirts painted and the wheels on.
I will... yes, right now thats the only rip. the seat bottoms are getting a little hard, so they'll have to be given some attention. Also rear shelf is faded and needs some attention too.
and no, only found out about the vacuum leak yesterday afternoon pulling the car back into its spot... when returning back to idle it dips below idle real quick then back up. I'll have to take a look at it when its nicer out.
i take it lexol is the type or brand name of tape you used?Leave a comment:
-
nice mike. take care of that interior. iirc the only rip is about 2in on the DS bolster that i taped. lexol once a month ;)
did you get that vacuum leak fixed?Leave a comment:
-
Your car would fit in so well in France :) I think it looks awesome, and those B's will look a lot better than the Ronals IMO. The Ronals look decent but have much to small of a weave design. They almost approach a wire wheel design.Leave a comment:
-
I agree, I just think that the m stitching on mine is moar sexier. ;)

oh and im jealous of your sport seats/...sad... seriously.
and your uncracked dash,
and your blah blah blah blah./lawl
In reality though, I don't think the mtech 2 wheel looks right in a e30. I might be selling mine one of these days.Leave a comment:
-
-
sure, i can give you my old fogs... you just have to give me money for them first ;)
and the weather was so nice yesterday i couldnt help but go out and put the goodies on!!



:p
Honestly, the pics do not do the mtech wheel ANY justice - if you buy one - go new, its really damn worth it!Leave a comment:
-
Actually, they're brand new OEM French fogs :p
I actually measured yesterday, the tape measure read "A LOT" !!
lol, honestly i'm not sure, its a good 3 inches or so
Thanks for all the compliments, I hope you're right and I hope I like them more than the ones that are on now. **crosses fingers**
oh, and as to pics mounted, i need rubber first. And looks like my oppertunity to get my fenders rolled may have just popped up, so tires may have just moved up to the top of the priority list.
i'll get a pic up of the fogs in a bit, battery died after i finally got the one i postedLeave a comment:
-
-
they are discontinued.... I believe I got the last set from nico...16x7.5.... i cant wait to put mine on...Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: