Finally! "update 3.3.08"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One21Two
    replied
    Originally posted by alpinaclone
    I heard that they are discontinued, is there any truf to that?
    I heard the same thing. Not for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    How much lip is there on those 9's?? Its hard to tell in the pics..
    They look sick though!!

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinaclone
    replied
    My absolute favorite e30 wheels, been casually looking for a set. I heard that they are discontinued, is there any truf to that? I like the way your car is headed.......moar pics now!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • One21Two
    replied
    Can't wait for the pics of them mounted. Ummagawd has them on his Vert and they are SEX!

    Leave a comment:


  • skota
    replied
    Wow, looking froward to the staggered wheels. nice work.

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    How about some pics with wheels mounted?

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Sweet! Your car is going to look pimpzor.

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    Yellow zkw fogs?

    Leave a comment:


  • MIKe30
    replied
    thought i'd update...



    :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • MIKe30
    replied
    Originally posted by valley30
    I bought them used from a Vdubber on VWvortex. I had to drive all the way to Vegas though because he wouldnt ship them and stopped in Palmdale for a car to put them on, my beloved e30.

    I know, i know...i keep tellin myself that its not that high. Thanks for lowering my self-esteem some. I have sleeves on, but I didnt cut the stock perches and cant go any lower until I do cut them.
    Well something's gotta be low, and if it's not your e30, might as well be your self-esteem. Well get the cuttin. Oh, and mine are staggerd... I just think the 16x9 is too much lip for the front... cant wait for spring and to get these on...

    put up pics when you get yours cut.
    Originally posted by bobross
    i like dem shoes son. lemme know when your ready to get rid of them ;)
    ain't gonna happen for a hot minute ha ;)

    Originally posted by TwoJ's
    Mind if I ask how much you paid? And do you have caps too?

    edit: I see the cap on the one wheel now.
    Spent way more than I should have, but fuck it - only live once. Buying from germany when the dollar is how it is doesn't help either.

    and right now only have 2 caps, other two are on they're way...


    Thanks for the love 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Mind if I ask how much you paid? And do you have caps too?

    edit: I see the cap on the one wheel now.

    Leave a comment:


  • !RocknE30!
    replied
    Damn you guys, where can I steal some uber-lipped wheels from? Those wheels are tittts.

    Leave a comment:


  • bobross
    replied
    i like dem shoes son. lemme know when your ready to get rid of them ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • valley30
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKe30
    ah nice, looks like you bought yours brand new. wish i knew where to find them new - where'd you get them? I'm gonna put them on this spring and rock em... if I really like them, I'll get them refinished so they're perfect.

    oh, and i think you need to lower it a little more than "some" ;)

    thanks for all the comments/kind words!

    I bought them used from a Vdubber on VWvortex. I had to drive all the way to Vegas though because he wouldnt ship them and stopped in Palmdale for a car to put them on, my beloved e30.

    I know, i know...i keep tellin myself that its not that high. Thanks for lowering my self-esteem some. I have sleeves on, but I didnt cut the stock perches and cant go any lower until I do cut them.

    Leave a comment:


  • MIKe30
    replied
    Originally posted by E30trash
    where did you stumble across these wheels, i was looking pretty hard for them aswell
    pm'd ac nico and he had a set he was about to get his hands on. rest is history :p
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52
    So pretty much, put them on right meow.
    ha, got some other stuff comin that needs to be paid for first, then tires, then spring time. I was maybe a little premature in making this thread, but i couldnt help my excitement man!!! sound like a familiar scenario? haha

    Originally posted by valley30
    Uggghhhh son, cant wait to see them on your car.

    I got 16x9's all around...




    ...still gotta lower it some.
    ah nice, looks like you bought yours brand new. wish i knew where to find them new - where'd you get them? I'm gonna put them on this spring and rock em... if I really like them, I'll get them refinished so they're perfect.

    oh, and i think you need to lower it a little more than "some" ;)

    thanks for all the comments/kind words!

    Leave a comment:

Working...