My new Alpine White 325is!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E-Thirty
    replied
    Very nice example to start with.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Alpinweiss FTMFW. Welcome to the SoCal crew, but theres one catch, the only way you can post on r3v is that you need to be active at the meets and gatherings.......jk. I hope to see you at one. Great rims to start out with.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • driz
    replied
    Originally posted by lov-e30
    I think it's a nice purchase., whatever u decide to do to it, it's ur car enjoy it.....
    Thanks a lot! :) I appreciate all the nice comments.

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    I think it's a nice purchase., whatever u decide to do to it, it's ur car enjoy it.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Zulo
    replied
    Finally, we can stop making fun of you for not having a car. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • rede30
    replied
    i have a special place in my heart for 88 white is's, i bought one that i spend a lot of time working on and now my good amico drives it. Rock that beast hard, and get some plastic bumpers on.

    Leave a comment:


  • brodee
    replied
    Leave that interior alone, no black door panels. I love cardinal, I have it in my M3

    Leave a comment:


  • driz
    replied
    Originally posted by VacMan
    Congrats! I saw on his bf.c post that he'd sold it; I wondered to who. Take good care of it! :)

    Tim
    Thanks! I sure will!

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Congrats! I saw on his bf.c post that he'd sold it; I wondered to who. Take good care of it! :)

    Tim

    Leave a comment:


  • driz
    replied
    Thanks for all the comments guys! I feel so welcome on these forums :grin:

    Originally posted by JJe30
    Nice, any plans for it?
    I'm gonna take things slow at first, but eventually I hope to build the perfect street car, appearance-wise and performance-wise.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Nice, any plans for it?

    Leave a comment:


  • bo0stedc2
    replied
    Nice car. Hey i have a set of plastic bumpers for sale and i am pretty local. LMK!

    Leave a comment:


  • Miatamania
    replied
    love the wheels man.

    imo, some of the best looking wheels for an E30...and functional/light too.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lyf
    replied
    sweeet...

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    awesome color combo!

    Leave a comment:

Working...