My new Alpine White 325is!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Congrats on the purchase! Very nice color combo!

    Leave a comment:


  • driz
    replied
    thanks for all the kind words!

    Leave a comment:


  • jw 325ic
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKe30
    i've got the same color combo - nice choice ;)
    +2 in my coupe. nice car, get a lip and bumpers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    i think you should swap your door panels to black ones but otherwise it looks great.

    Leave a comment:


  • MIKe30
    replied
    i've got the same color combo - nice choice ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • driz
    started a topic My new Alpine White 325is!

    My new Alpine White 325is!

    Hey guys,
    I am the proud new owner of a beautiful 1988 325is! I bought this car yesterday from another r3v member, Mike (TrackAddict), who is a great guy. I haven't had the chance to give the car a proper wash, but I hope you enjoy the pics!







    I love this interior! :)





    Well, thanks for looking! I'll take more pictures as soon as I can, but I'm having too much fun just driving it!

    Andrew
Working...