No announcement yet.

My two favorite colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black and blue? Like a bruise? haha jk. I love cabs so much... plastic bumpered vert is my fave.
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

what happened to the front clip on the touring?

Comment

:Dwow:D

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
          what happened to the front clip on the touring?
          Stayed in Italy :-/

Car always parked in front of my brother's house.... where the hose is.. to wash them... that's why they are always parked there... because i take shots of them after washing them.
          Build Threads:
          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

nice rides!
            lovin the wagon!
            btw, is that your lowered s60 with the lip kit?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by skota View Post
              god what I'd give for your touring. Alot of on street parking there, just wondering, are people pretty respectable with the way they park there?
              lol. No. Look at my wagon.. See the tow package? That's how they all are here, non-removable. roughly 60-70% of the cars in my brother's neighborhood have those and don't give a shit about backing up into you... Just replace the front plate from time to time *sigh*

Julien
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by skota View Post
                god what I'd give for your touring. Alot of on street parking there, just wondering, are people pretty respectable with the way they park there?
                lol. No. Look at my wagon.. See the tow package? That's how they all are here, non-removable. roughly 60-70% of the cars in my brother's neighborhood have those and don't give a shit about backing up into you... Just replace the front plate from time to time *sigh*

Julien
                Build Threads:

Comment

Nice cars, i have a vert that looks exactly like yours
                  sigpic

Comment

mauritusblau?!
                    Build Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                      nice rides!
                      lovin the wagon!
                      btw, is that your lowered s60 with the lip kit?
                      neg some bulgarian dude?
                      Build Threads:

Comment

I adore that blue color, what's the color code named? I've been debating whether that blue or dark green (same shade).

Awesome cars. And if you're in Asheville, and have other e30's let's meet up some time, I'm there every week for work.

Comment

word man.. in a-town I own a 530iT/5speed swapped.. PM me whenever, i'll be back in a month

Julien
                          Build Threads:

Comment

paint is mauritusblau
                            Build Threads:

Comment

Working...
                            X