Time to put the 17s back on (dirty pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kenika65
    replied
    Lmfao you guys are the shit with out all of you this forum would suck. Period.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    This thread is full of fail. And to think it started out ok.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by kenika65
    The reason I want them black is so I dont stick out as much, Im sick of cops pulling me over cus im in a bimmer.


    Maybe you wouldn't get pulled over so much if you were not riding around with a spray paint fog bellowing out of your windows while driving around. Stop driving while huffing paint fumes (at least with the windows up, but honestly shouldn't huff and drive at all) and things might be better.



    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • 318isbmw
    replied
    Honestly I've always got my hat backwards, have my e30 lowered w/ a rediculously loud exhaust(almost straight piped, has 3 inch from manifold back exhaust w/ flow through muffler is all) and I have been pulled over twice in 2 years and have never been searched. I'd definitely look at your driving style and attitude if your being pulled over and searched.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by AriasATX
    I have, And Bastrop is not Austin.

    At least last time I checked.
    Apparently he lives in 3 cities. Bastrop is pretty far from austin. I ate at a pizza hut there once and I swear one of the guys making the pizzas wasn't wearing a shirt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    I have, And Bastrop is not Austin.

    At least last time I checked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by AriasATX
    You must live really far outside Austin then, This city is in no way a "Texas hick town".
    Have you never been to bastrop? It's the bloody shit stain of Texas. Horrible city.

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    You must live really far outside Austin then, This city is in no way a "Texas hick town".

    Leave a comment:


  • kenika65
    replied
    Here in the boondocks of Texas you dont see many bimmers so they stick out espcially with bright silver rims and loud high revving exhaust.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Just use some silver spraypaint, Lord knows you still have some left from your last rebuild.

    Oh ho ho.

    That was good.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Just use some silver spraypaint, Lord knows you still have some left from your last rebuild.

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Why does your car stick out? Looks like an old stock dd to me. It wouldnt stand out a bit in NC traffic.

    Leave a comment:


  • kenika65
    replied
    Hum thanks for the advice. I guess the Type C's wont look good black. Can any of you photoshop Them for me!

    I haven't been pulled over in over 2 years, ha I haven't driven in over a year also but when I was pulled over it was because my car sticks out and so they would usually fallow me and run my plates, annoying. Also I was always searched, ahhhh I hate Texas hick towns.

    And I do like how the bottle caps look black with silver ring. I am going to attempt blasting and painting them black first

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by wagonizzle
    Your logic is flawed.

    Leave a comment:


  • wagonizzle
    replied
    Originally posted by kenika65
    Im sick of cops pulling me over cus im in a bimmer.
    I'm sure they're hatin' on a young buck drivin teh 20 year old hawtness worth about one month's pay to them and thurr jus jellus so they have to break teh ballz.

    I haven't been stopped once in two years and 30k miles in my bright red e30, and my bottlecaps/weaves are all shiny-like. Then again maybe they can see my college degree from their squad carz so dey be leavin me alonezz... tool.

    P.S. - black wheels will be more noticeable to the average person, because as far as most people know, they're SUPPOSED to be silver. Your logic is flawed.

    Leave a comment:

Working...