new e30 power headrest, with vid

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • frankiej
    replied
    Very nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • brandondan1
    replied
    Never seen those before. Nice find.

    Leave a comment:


  • aSpecD_
    replied
    that's awesome. i need to go junkyard shopping.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    thanks for all the positive comments guys!!!! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by WillisE30
    I'd be the cable is to blame. I have yet to see one of those gears strip.
    oh thats not bad thanks man!
    yea my friend with an e34 told me about the cable thing today to...so i hope to have the rears done soon :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Car Addict
    replied
    the e24 also has them

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    HAHA! I love modern touches like this - now only if they swiveled too...

    Leave a comment:


  • WillisE30
    replied
    Originally posted by hendrixvodu
    yea one of them came out, i have the e32 assembly and they both make noise but they are all together....do you think a gear is stripped?
    I'd be the cable is to blame. I have yet to see one of those gears strip.

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Nice job dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    nice mod

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by WillisE30
    Nice touch. My E28 M5 had those, the cables like to pop out so if they randomly stop working that's the first place I would look.
    yea one of them came out, i have the e32 assembly and they both make noise but they are all together....do you think a gear is stripped?

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Impressive. What motor did you use for it? I know both the E28 and E34 have them, so they aren't hard to get a hold of. What button did you use?

    i used a lighted e30 power window switch for the button , and i used the e28 assembly but you can also use the e32 assembly

    Leave a comment:


  • WillisE30
    replied
    Nice touch. My E28 M5 had those, the cables like to pop out so if they randomly stop working that's the first place I would look.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Impressive. What motor did you use for it? I know both the E28 and E34 have them, so they aren't hard to get a hold of. What button did you use?

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    good find. i love my power headrests!

    Leave a comment:

Working...