What is my car worth? I might be selling it soon...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • B2702
    replied
    Damn the e30 in America go cheap...here in oz people want 10k for their 325i which have done 250,000 kms

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    Originally posted by hendrixvodu
    what are you looking to get? ...i know a girl lookin for an e30

    I was hoping for $2500. If not I may just start dissassembling the whole thing and sell it in pieces.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    what are you looking to get? ...i know a girl lookin for an e30

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    ^ I was about to say the same thing, your B5 looks almost identical to my friend's '01.5 S4.


    yup the CH's are probably just as common on my generation A4/S4....as Kopi's are to E30s. LOL. Figures I have both.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    ^ I was about to say the same thing, your B5 looks almost identical to my friend's '01.5 S4.

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    btw I also have $2-3K in receipts from when my buddy owned it. Thermostat, steering rack, belts, and a couple other things were replaced....I have to double check the receipts to see what else.

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    Have I seen your audi in a magazine? It looks familiar...

    The price estimates given seem to be accurate- good luck if you do decide to sell it...

    lol if you did, I wasn't aware of it. My A4 w/ the mods I have are a dime a dozen nowadays. The BBS CH wheels I have on the audi are prob the most common wheels for that car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    Have I seen your audi in a magazine? It looks familiar...

    The price estimates given seem to be accurate- good luck if you do decide to sell it...

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    btw thanks everyone else for the price quotes.

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson
    Get the rust addressed and I'd buy it.
    Yea I had plans to do so, but I really want to save up for an E36 M3. The body didn't bother me much, since the rust issues were purely cosmetic (to me).....I wasn't planning on winning any awards w/ it lol, just wanted a presentable daily driver.....I've only put about 1000miles in the yr i've owned it. Its been sitting waiting to have parts installed on the tight schedule I have. I really don't want to put any more time or money into her anymore.

    Btw the paint shines up nice (aside from the body flaws). Its still the original factory single stage paint. I clay bar'd and took my PC to the paint....and was surprised on how well it came out considering the condition it was in.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    I agree, Maybe 2400, the rust is an issue for many buyers.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Get the rust addressed and I'd buy it.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    $2200 with rust, $2400 without.

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicademus
    I'd say about $200 bucks...........I'll take it off your hands if you want since I don't think anyone will buy that beater.

    Really nice looking car. How many miles?
    thanks man....mileage unknown. One of my good friends owned it from 2003-2007....the odo broke on him 3yrs ago, and is stuck at 175K. My guess is that its around 200K since he used it to go to the train station and back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    I'd say about $200 bucks...........I'll take it off your hands if you want since I don't think anyone will buy that beater.

    Really nice looking car. How many miles?

    Leave a comment:

Working...