HUGE e30 meet/treffen 24.08.08

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by BrewCity11
    Did you edit that video yourself? Very nice to watch.
    Nope, some else did :)

    Originally posted by Danny
    I always thought cheese and windmill land was Wisconsin.
    Ur not the first person to. :razz:

    Leave a comment:


  • enzo
    replied
    Thanks for posting the beautiful pics. I sure do miss my M3. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I always thought cheese and windmill land was Wisconsin.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Man like 80% of those cars are 4x4 status! :???:

    That blue m3 on the Schnitzers w/ the s50 FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    I just read the magazine spread of the M3 Vert w/the white interior.

    Did you edit that video yourself? Very nice to watch.

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    OMG, I think I just Jizzed my pants, after seen all of those sexy ass e30's

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    damn wish i could have been there. nice pics

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Tavern Gnome
    Wow! Very good turnout! I love the Hartge and Alpina stuff as well. Got anymore pics of the Hartges?
    Yeah. I have to get my own pics sorted yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Looks like fun!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Wow! Very good turnout! I love the Hartge and Alpina stuff as well. Got anymore pics of the Hartges?

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by elsabor67
    Beautiful cars. That definetly would have been the event to go to. Is it yearly that they do it?
    Yes, this was the 2nd annual meet. Interested in coming sometime?

    Leave a comment:


  • elsabor67
    replied
    Beautiful cars. That definetly would have been the event to go to. Is it yearly that they do it?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lyf
    replied
    woooow, thanks for the posting...

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Special request gonig out to GraphicRage :D








    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Thnx Yan & MikeEdler. didn't take these shots myself though.

    @GraphicRage- You want Baur, ohh there was Baur there for ya alright. please hold while i dig them up :up:
    Last edited by mtechnik; 08-31-2008, 07:16 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...