2 new pics.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
    oh and I liked the ass personally
    Never said I didn't like ass. But this whole forum isn't considered NWS. Your avatar flies just because it's tiny.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    ahhhhhh saltttttt. wash it wash it!

    you have too nice of a car to be winter driving it. still looks good though

    oh and I liked the ass personally

    Leave a comment:


  • SR20Fastback
    replied
    i like the second picture a lot, any high res?

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Originally posted by e30edward
    dirty...but awesome!
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • e30edward
    replied
    dirty...but awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • shmutzigE30
    replied
    that first one is really cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    oh boo, I have had it for weeks. sissys..haha.

    I will change it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 550
    replied
    I like his sig. Keep it.

    I do wonder, do you know that butt personally?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by madjurgen
    change your sig. some of us surf r3v at work.
    Agreed. That ass image needs to go.

    Leave a comment:


  • madjurgen
    replied
    change your sig. some of us surf r3v at work.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    You're vids were fucking nuts btw! Awesome car!

    Ninja edit: you have an m50 right?

    Leave a comment:


  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    eeeek salt.

    Snow Doriftos FTW.

    RM's needs lippage dammit.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    started a topic 2 new pics.

    2 new pics.

    teeter took these on the pocono run today..
    I will post the others in a few.






    Last edited by e30this; 12-08-2008, 12:02 PM.
Working...