One shot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 85euro323I
    replied
    Nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • m3austin
    replied
    I can never deny a red E30 M3.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Very nice

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Looks like you switched colors there too, chief. jk ;)



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson
    still have the black one?

    Yes, but it's on the backburner for a while. I only really drive it once every few weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    Those E38 wheels? Look bigger than stock M3 weaves.
    Yes, 16x8 style 5's off an E38. They are being borrowed from the black car currently until I can make style 4's happen for this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    still have the black one?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mless5
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    Those E38 wheels? Look bigger than stock M3 weaves.
    They look great!

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Looks good, love the oem+

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    You should give that to me as a Christmas present.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Those E38 wheels? Look bigger than stock M3 weaves.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    I hate you



















    For having such a bad ass car.

    Leave a comment:


  • asuj158
    replied
    hate









    to love it

    Leave a comment:


  • ADEN
    replied
    super cool

    Leave a comment:


  • shmutzigE30
    replied
    i like!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...