'91 325i

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • midduke
    replied
    Sick 2002's.

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    I just bought a 1990 four door this color. I really like the color. You don't see it everyday. I search in member rides for gletscherblau and there is you me and on other guy.


    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    eibach/billy sports, 16x7.5 borbets, 318is interior, 4.10 lsd
    a very fun car, authentic M Tech II wing





    this is my other bmw

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    I thought cirrusblau was more of a gray/charcoal color?

    Originally posted by SpecM
    looks like cirrusblau

    Leave a comment:


  • nickpdx
    replied
    Awesome, clean cars! ...All of them!

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    Very, very nice collection of cars. I wish I had a BMW family :(

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by soul rebel
    Beautiful car, gletscherblau? It looks great, and those wheels just fit on there.
    looks like cirrusblau

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbolt
    replied
    amazing, enough said

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    ^^^ They look good together.

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    here's the ride my son put together, but he has since sold it.

    "Very nice, pics of 2002 next to the orange one? "

    a 76 2002, this is a very fun car to drive, and was a project car when we bot it





    together with the 318is which i sold last year to buy the 325i, for the secomd time in 12 months

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    seriously, i want the poster. will richard sell it?
    They can order one for you. Just bug Mark about having one printed.

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Devier
    WOW. Where at in Washington do you live?
    fox island

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkWing6
    Good to see the car around again. Always one of my favs...but you should give my the moon roof.

    On a side note, I tried to move the poster of the orange car from the store to my desk. I don't think that even lasted a day.
    that's right. i forgpt the car came with a factory installed glass moonroof, which at the time was a $1000 option

    seriously, i want the poster. will richard sell it?

    Leave a comment:


  • SaskE30
    replied
    I am in love with orange 2002!

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Good to see the car around again. Always one of my favs...but you should give my the moon roof.

    On a side note, I tried to move the poster of the orange car from the store to my desk. I don't think that even lasted a day.

    Leave a comment:


  • soul rebel
    replied
    Beautiful car, gletscherblau? It looks great, and those wheels just fit on there.

    Leave a comment:

Working...