Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely gorgeous. I love it.

Comment

thats one of the sicker schwarz cars ive ever seen. PLEASE dont shadowline it!!! the trim offers a nice contrast and breaks up all the "blackness" you got going. its perfect as it sits. i may however recommend painting the is lip in flat instead of glossy to go with the rest of the front valance. im not usually a stickler for detail but i did notice that.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
        thats one of the sicker schwarz cars ive ever seen. PLEASE dont shadowline it!!! the trim offers a nice contrast and breaks up all the "blackness" you got going.
        I think at this point, shadowlining the trim would be perfect. The car is already nearly murdered out, and the the black trim would finish it (and some tint).

Comment

Originally posted by janderson View Post
          i think at this point, shadowlining the trim would be perfect. The car is already nearly murdered out, and the the black trim would finish it (and some tint).
          +1
          -Pierre
          1987 535is
          1988 325is

Comment

well done good sir!

Comment

nice car ! Did you grow beard or it's not you driving in that pic ?

Comment

Thanks for enlightening me on the CB4 youtube link, that shit's hillarious! Definately like what you have done with the car as well.
                Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

I thought I recognized Jim's old car. :D

Love what you've done Chris, really. I didn't realize the engine was modified to that extent! I bet it really hauls in an E30!

Great story man and good to see you in the E30 community. Hope to see you around this summer. We met last summer at SCR and I think you met my uncle in his 2002 who lives right down the road from you.

Enough of the threadjack. Car looks awesome man!

Ben
                  Originally posted by BillBrasky
                  E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                  1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                  1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                  1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                  2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Sorry to hear about your father.

While you might have rushed it, you've still ended up with a really neat car that'd go like greased shit off a shovel.
                    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Wow and IP race engine in an e30!!! :bow:

That thing sounds mean, and must be a blast to drive compared to mine which only has 230whp :(.

Get some stiffer suspension going for sure, do the shadowline, maybe some better brakes, and you're golden! I'm sure you're beating e92 m3s with those numbers! :twisted:
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

That is so sexy. Perfect stance, and a dream engine to boot. Beautiful!
                        The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

You did it all wrong. you need to give it to me so I can fix it.

but really, that's probably one of the sexiest non-m e30s I've ever seen.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
                          sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Very, Very nice E30.
                            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Wow...I hope I never run into you or I'll go into a jealous fit. What part of CT?

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Haha, Ben was telling me about this car the other day when I was over in Cheshire. I was wondering if you were going to make a thread over here.

Looks awesome! I hope to see it sometime.
                                Byron
                                Leichtbau

Comment

Working...
                                X