No announcement yet.

Night shots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car looks cleannnnnnnn, so does that driveway (sorry i'm a landscaper/hardscaper i alwasy look at that stuff and compare it to my work lol)
    Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

im cleaning my car in the mornin now

Comment

Looking sick!
        Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

Hate the wheels but love freshly detailed black cars. They are just so hard to keep clean! Nice house by the way.

Smoked tails anyone?

"I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Sweet Crib!
            No BITCHASSEDNESS!!!
            Werd.:finger:

Comment

Thanks guys. I had no idea that this thread got bumped. It's been a while since I made this thread, and while I wish I could say that I've made progress on the aesthetics of the car, I can't. All of my resources have gone towards keeping it either running in top form, or getting it back on the road after some sort of unforseen calamity.

Like the wrench I picked up in one of my tires a few weeks ago.

It was pretty sweet.
              Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

How does that even happen?
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

hope it was metric.

Comment

That's crazy!
                    Originally posted by z31maniac
                    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I have no idea how it happened. This kind of crap always seems to happen to me. I was just driving along, and suddenly felt a small tug from that wheel. The thumping started up just when I started hoping that it wasn't serious, and I pulled off just as a nasty tingtingting started up from the wheel well. I knew the tire was junk, because that's that's my luck, but I never expected a damn wrench to be the culprit.

I guess I'm just glad the wheel wasn't damaged.
                      Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

Originally posted by C-T View Post
                        I have no idea how it happened. This kind of crap always seems to happen to me. I knew the tire was junk, because that's that's my luck, but I never expected a damn wrench to be the culprit
                        I hear you man, I've had nothing but bad luck since I got my car a year ago. 4 hit and runs (no collision insurance) - 2 in the same week!

I've actually been considering this month lucky because nothing terrible has happened to my car. Looks like it may be because you and that wrench soaked it all up.

Comment

Heh. Glad to take one for the team.

Comment

Good, because I just bought new tires :)

Comment

dude your car is a beast i seen the videos on youtube an had no idea you were on the r3v, and trust me that is the worst thing i have seen in a tire before, i work at a dealer i have seen alen sockets, nut driver bits, wood, but a Fin wrench got to hand it to you good work ;)
                              "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

clean ass car man, sucks keeping black cars clean haha.. and maybe your tire wanted to help you pick up some tools it found laying around haha.. now thats a goos tire!

Comment

Working...
                                X