Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Meat-flange - an Australian story that doesn't involve Nicole Fucking Kidman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Meat-flange - an Australian story that doesn't involve Nicole Fucking Kidman

Good day sirs and madams,

A story, if you will: I previously had a '90 325i coupe that I poured a lot of time and money into. Known as "The Rotting Menstruation Slag Special" It was a great daily and a heck of a lot of fun... Memory lane...

But back to reality. I sold it because I'm mentally retarded and enjoy throwing vast amounts of money on shitbox 80s/90s cars (oh what a cunning plan for fame, fortune and possible world domination that has been), particularly old brown Subarus that go faster than Porsches. Yay! Buying a house forced me to give up Project Brown Note in favour of a couch. Fuck my couch.

I've been looking for a new project and only an E30 would do as I love Japanese cars like a red-headed step-child. However, with a mortgage successfully raping me like a pack of crack-addicted footballers with a teenage cheerleader, I couldn't afford a nice 325 - in Australia they're worth nearly $10k (AUD) - so I started looking for non-rusty shitboxes going cheap.

I lucked onto this particular shitbox (which will be named "Project Meat-Flange" in the tradition of Pork Hunt Motorsport) and picked it up for $AUD3k. The sunroof panel is rusty, there are dings on the front guards, it is a fucking 318 (urgh, makes me want to eat a freshly prolapsed intestine with this lack of powahs), the original seat back was broken so I had to buy another slightly less munted seat to get it home, the boot needs a buff, it has 233,000km on it, some oil leaks, had a non-operational Ronald Reagan launch controller (aka old shit Siemens car kit), some wire had come loose off the radiator and it ran hot, but it does have a full service history, though, and is clean, straight and stock.

Unlike my old 325 it has no goodies - no map light mirror, manual windows/sunroof, no OBC, no MTech2 wheel, fixed rear glass, seats made from park benches, a steering wheel wrapped in the foreskin of Walt Disney (or some other 90 year old). But it is light. Fuh raze, bruh.

It has rego till late February 2010 so it will be weekend transport until then, and will then get pulled off the road for some work. At the moment I'm thinking Nismo stickers, a thousand neon lights, quad faux Ti cannon mufflers, mutiple sex toys scattered around the interior and a dead trout rotting on my dashboard. Oh and at least 25 gauges. You can never have too many gauges.

Or I might become some kind of poofter ricer and just do 5-lug, M52 (alloy block), cams, new bushes/mounts for everything, gutted interior, fixed-back seats and a keg mount in the back to keep my beer cold. Going to do some aesthetic shit too like HIDs, tints, smoked indicators, etc. I'd also kill a field of a thousand babies to get my hands on another set of smoked MHW tails like on my old car (I had the full set and the bloke sold them for $100AUD when he bought it. Fuckwit.)

Anyway, not much will happen soon as I'm broke and it isn't February, so until then please remember that sodomy is the best policy.

Regards,
    Sir Manfred B. Thighblaster
    Head Cheese - Pork Hunt Motorsport

Enjoy these shit pics:

Shitbox 318 makes all the unicorns happy!

Not-quite-so-fucked-but-still-pretty-fucking-shithouse seat. I call him Trevor.

Missing most of the tool kit. I bet a fucking bunyip or drop-bear stole it. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless.

Came with spare BBS CF centre caps...

...that makes 6 in total.
    Last edited by Iain; 05-26-2010, 04:42 PM.
    Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

lol this looks promising :D
    Tim.

Comment

i see your posting it here so you dont get bashed for have a "God's Chariot Special"? Nice, looks promising.

But damn those dropbears are moving into new grounds, stealling tools and shit.
      - Chris
      Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Originally posted by e30guydownunder View Post
        i see your posting it here so you dont get bashed for have a "God's Chariot Special"? Nice, looks promising.
        Is that an e30tech joke?

I'm rather out of the loop. Like whoa.
        Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

no eurocca....thats the place where the e30 gets bashed profusely
          - Chris
          Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

OMFG that was a hysterical read sir! Good on ya!
            And I assume you are posting this way in light of a great find for 3k AUD eh? Thats gotta be like $2.00 US right? Either way looks good man. Now time for an M50 swap and then build the 4 banger out. "Like Whoa!"

P.S. WTF is a dropbear???? Is that some Aussie slang for fucked up koala or are you insluting some other race down there LULZ!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            DAMN PACKS OF CRACK-ADDICTED FOOTABALLERS WITH A TEENAGED CHEERLEADER!!!

Comment

DROPBEARS? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULEQpUY_crc lawl
              Tim.

Comment

LMAO that was freaking awesome. Looks like a good starting point too.
                If at first you don't succeed, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Title drew me in, was not disappointed.

Sounds like a cool project.
                  Byron
                  Leichtbau

Comment

epic thread title.

Comment

You have an exquisite writing style. I look forward to the build of this wonderful shitbox you have acquired. :nice:
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

bwwahhahah! I love you're writing style. And ya, it's nice to hear about something from Australia that doesn't involve either Hugh Jackman or Nicole Kidman. I am anxiously awaiting updates, I lol'd hard at the intro alone; looking forward to actual progress!

BTW, another epic Aussie beer commercial, it was running while I loved in Geelong for a bit and I still watch it a few times a month, gets me every time:
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

That dingo stole my M20!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Thanks guys.

Ordered my HIDs and a new boss kit yesterday.

Doing some extra work this weekend to pay for a full E36 318ti rear cradle. I basically stumbled onto the rear cradle by accident and while I wasn't planning on spending anything on the E30 before February, I have decided that I like the BMW more than my girlfriend at the moment so it will get my money. I like how the BMW doesn't bleed once a month - it just slowly weeps a bit of oil and I can still use it while it is weeping oil.

Found a cheap M52, too. Needs some lovin' so I'm thinking of grabbing it now and leaving it in the garage for a few months before rubbing it tenderly, playing Barry White to it and then dose its arse with Rohypnol, big cams and extra compression.
                            Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Where does one find an application to join Pork Hunt Motorsport? I feel i'm very suited for it!

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                              Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                              E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X