Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    on route ninja....its just hard to take them at night :) hopefully I will get some incar VIDEO over the weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Iain
    replied
    Pics farken! Where's pics?!

Leave a comment:

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    Car is on the trailer and prepped. I managed to get the digital dash in and hooked up so I now have a speedo! Dash is doing Tacho, Speedo, Laptiming, Shiftlights and a gear indicator, all from power and a tach signal, the rest is calculated using the GPS. Its pretty sick!

Never been so amped to go for a race.

Leave a comment:

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    Will be my first time. I'm pretty keen :)

Leave a comment:

• Iain
    replied
    Marulan would be the perfect track for the car - very narrow. I've been there before and I have to say it's more fun than Wakefield

Leave a comment:

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    March 13 I'm planning to be at MDTC which is a good 3 hrs from the Central Coast (3/4 of the way to Goulburn :crazy)

or March 21 I'll be all the way to Goulburn at Wakefield. Both will be N/A but both are small twisty tracks anyway.

Theres a Motokhana at Eastern Creek on May 16. But I'll need to look up some other clubs as to when I'll be racing around EC next.

Leave a comment:

• Iain
    replied
    Hopefully I can get a firm answer as I rekon the LS is the way to go and settling for a turbo M52 isn't my ideal. At least the 52 is lighter than the M50.

When is the next date this thing has with the track? I'd be keen to come see it run

Leave a comment:

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    Originally posted by Iain View Post
    Fucking RTA.
    Fuck 'em, Race spec yo!

But I gather from other posts you would like a boosted M52? that would be just as nice. A B25 with the square bore/stroke and a gt35r would be a very responsive and nasty package once you jam 20psi down its throat. Would be a hell of a street monster then. But all that ain't no V8 rumble. Perhaps destroke the LS and rev the piss out of it? Big fat roller cam, lightweight everything...DOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTT!

Corvallis....agonisingly close. But my guess is the Hilux (of similar vintage, if they existed back then) probably uses a very similar radiator. Its out of a BJ60 Landcruiser. The radiator core is nearly double the volume of the standard one! I just have to move the outlet port side to side and the top 318iS radiator hose nearly works for both the inlet and outlet.

Leave a comment:

• Iain
    replied
    Looking good, mate. I might be joining you in Turboville due to the RTA not being able to confirm if I am allowed to put the ls1 in my e30. Apparently I have to spend the money putting it all in and then roll the dice to see how they interpret the weight/capacity rule, but the engineer says it's 50:50 whether they go off the heaviest variant of the car (325iS @1300kg = max 6.3L) or the weight off the rego papers of the actual car (318 @ 1080kg = max 5.3L).

Fucking RTA.

Leave a comment:

• CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Hilux!

Leave a comment:

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    Close but no cigar...japanese truck is a good guess....some would say unbreakable

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Datsun P/U Truck?

Leave a comment:

• e30guydownunder
    replied
    I dont think anyone on here has yet...but its japanese

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I was gonna chime in and say the same, old Ford/Chevy unit from the 60's-late 70's.

Leave a comment:

• agile30
    replied
    Did anybody guess the radiator type? I would like to say old school chevy. It looks like the one in my 57 bel air

Leave a comment:

Working...
X