Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Jozi View Post
    Have you a link handy for a build thread on the red tec1 above? Liking the look of the interior in the M3!!!

What is the colour/material you used for the interior in your touring? I've an ongoing touring project as well and will be painting it a darker colour than yours, wonder will it suit it as well as yours does.
    the link to the projects are in my signature, just look :up:

My Projects: http://mybuildgarage.com/author/carreraboy/

not sure on the color name but it's leather, some kind of custom order 'cause we had to wait for it for 2 weeks, feels great

Leave a comment:

• Jozi
    replied
    Have you a link handy for a build thread on the red tec1 above? Liking the look of the interior in the M3!!!

What is the colour/material you used for the interior in your touring? I've an ongoing touring project as well and will be painting it a darker colour than yours, wonder will it suit it as well as yours does.

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertK View Post
    Who did your door panels?!?!

I'm in need of a good upholstery shop that can do me up some door panels right. Can you PM me their info?
    Robert, the same guy who did all my other interiors did this one as well, he doesn't have a shop or contact info, kind of a freelancer type of a thing, here are few more that were done by him

Leave a comment:

• RobertK
    replied
    Who did your door panels?!?!

I'm in need of a good upholstery shop that can do me up some door panels right. Can you PM me their info?

Leave a comment:

• iXguido
    replied
    Car looks amazing! When you sell this, one of the sale terms should include that the buyer must post frequent pictures of the car one here. Or you could just not sell it and keep posting pics :D Oh and when will you post engine bay pics?

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied
    very nice job on the body of that car. really looks like its brand new from alpina.

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    will change the look of the car a little bit for this weekend, smoked euro headlights are in, will replace the fogs with C/F brake vents and install C/F Splitter, more pics later

Leave a comment:

• 5ickride
    replied
    (speechless)

Leave a comment:

• Luis325
    replied
    Hellooooo MAMA!

Leave a comment:

• 87vert30
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad View Post
    penis was busy mang :d

pic from the top

veeerrrrrrrryyyyyy nice!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by HybridNz View Post
    vlad I dont mean to nit pick, but I was expecting a big penis to be drawn on the bonnet ? what happened mang?

:D

mint car btw
    penis was busy mang :D

pic from the top

Leave a comment:

• HybridNz
    replied
    vlad I dont mean to nit pick, but I was expecting a big penis to be drawn on the bonnet ? what happened mang?

:D

mint car btw

Leave a comment:

• JrCamacho
    replied
    i would have done without the ACS badging as well, but great work nonetheless!

Still amazed on the rear doors, way to go function and form!

Leave a comment:

• ejnight
    replied
    I think its a great car, done very well.

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Ever driven with one of those god awful things? They get in the way of your arm while shifting even without a drink it it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X