Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30nut
    replied
    Originally posted by bloodshot-e30 View Post
    imola red :)
    +1

Leave a comment:

• bloodshot-e30
    replied
    imola red :)

Leave a comment:

• Cptcarisma
    replied
    The "Cult" following.. Almost 16 thousand peeks at this thread... !!!

Vlad owns it!!! Can hardly wait till the end o the month to see the final results..

CAPP in Chicago.

Leave a comment:

• Motorsports
    replied
    Hey Vlad, i think you should stick with a stock E30 M3 color. It'll look like BMW Built it back in 88'.

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
    Hey Vlad, I'm going on vacation in three days, can you hurry this along so I can see the finished product before I leave? Thanks, I owe you one ;)
    I am aming for it to be done by the 27th of August :up:

battery tray fixed, new pieces of metal welded in

Leave a comment:

• Ryan...
    replied
    Hey Vlad, I'm going on vacation in three days, can you hurry this along so I can see the finished product before I leave? Thanks, I owe you one ;)

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    fixing the rust in the battery tray

Leave a comment:

• DTM190
    replied
    Err, no. By "Vlad my Ride" i meant doing what he is doing, Euro, good colours, wheels etc.

Seeing as I came up with "Vlad my Ride" i think its only fair that I am first :p

Leave a comment:

• Massimo
    replied
    ^
    Will cut your guards and throw some sweet DUB 20" cromies on homie. Then give her a new coate of candy red with more sparkles then the village people. Oh did I mention we wont fix any of the mechanical problems.

Leave a comment:

• DTM190
    replied
    Vlad My Ride

Leave a comment:

• Massimo
    replied
    ^
    www.vladandhisboys.com LOL

Leave a comment:

• djmoska
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad View Post

Levent and I were talking about it couple of years ago, the stuff that goes on at the shop is hilarious, especially when few of the guys get together, we always have a blast.
    Maybe I'll start videotaping the builds and then put together short films of the car coming together :up:
    Stream it on line.....

DJMOSKA

Leave a comment:

• skylerwaite
    replied
    I hate to be "that guy" but can somebody move this thread to he appropriate forum...

Leave a comment:

• HippyEarly
    replied
    Im not sure the angle but it would be way better than the biker shows and stuff. Although that stuff all turns fake so maybe stay away from the tube.

but seriously, where do i get in line to pleasure you?

Someday im going to go on vacation just to read all of your build threads.

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by HippyEarly View Post
    Can i suck ur balls now or is there a big line?

Id pay for cable to watch your tv show...

Levent and I were talking about it couple of years ago, the stuff that goes on at the shop is hilarious, especially when few of the guys get together, we always have a blast.
    Maybe I'll start videotaping the builds and then put together short films of the car coming together :up:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X