Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    STFU everyone, Chip Foose cars are Chip Foose Cars. Boyd Coddington cars are not Boyd and The Crew Cars. This is all a bunch of BS and I really don't think it needs to be going on.

That is all.
    Or Jimmy Shine! Oh wait, he thanks his crew he works with :p

But no sand in my vagina, i was just wondering if the man got his hands dirty in these. And as vlad said he can, but cant be full time in these e30 projects cause he has a business to run.

And i'm still wondering what color it will be!

Leave a comment:

• blck325is
    replied
    Vlad..wow. Just wow, please for the love of God do not sell this one!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    STFU everyone, Chip Foose cars are Chip Foose Cars. Boyd Coddington cars are not Boyd and The Crew Cars. This is all a bunch of BS and I really don't think it needs to be going on.

That is all.
    Boyd Coddington is dead. He can't claim they're his cars anymore.

You guys are all too damn easy. I was never hating, only my first post or 2 were even kinda close to being serious. It's funny how worked up some of you get.
    I would give my left nut for a M3-bodied Touring, or even an M3-bodied 4-door.

Leave a comment:

• MIZTERIO
    replied

That is all.

THIS

Leave a comment:

• giantkeeper
    replied
    Sweet project, I cannot wait to see it completed!

Leave a comment:

• bernzpeed
    replied
    Originally posted by samiam3356 View Post
    Man I wish I had your skills and time
    and the money.:woowoo:

i am bored by the whole discussion of who built it or who had the tools in their hand...

i wants some photo updates... (wiping drool off face)
    Last edited by bernzpeed; 08-01-2011, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CorvallisBMW
    replied
    No twin turbo S70 = no care

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied

That is all.
    Yep, I can't believe people still bitching about it like it's high school night.

Leave a comment:

• lolcantturn
    replied
    Originally posted by crazyvwobie View Post
    That makes no sense ,you cant truly love cars if you dont work on them?? I do all my own work on my car but but i still respect peoples love for cars even though they dont work on them.Some people dont have a garage ,tools or know how and their time is best spent working and making money paying someone like vlad.This is his shop his designs his money ,much respect :up:
    yeah I didn't word that too well.

Leave a comment:

• crazyvwobie
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
    Not true. I would never pay anyone to work on my car, whether it be the most difficult of motor swaps or changing wheels. Just because I have the money doesn't make it my car, it just means I can write out checks. true love of your automobile means you have turned the wrench on each and every single bolt of it, not because you can write a check and make an idea.

not beating a dead horse, i love Vlad shop's work and I'm sure this car will be no exception.
    That makes no sense ,you cant truly love cars if you dont work on them?? I do all my own work on my car but but i still respect peoples love for cars even though they dont work on them.Some people dont have a garage ,tools or know how and their time is best spent working and making money paying someone like vlad.This is his shop his designs his money ,much respect :up:

Leave a comment:

• DTM190
    replied

That is all.
    +1

r3v

The land of a thousand sandy vaginas

Fucking pathetic

Leave a comment:

• lolcantturn
    replied
    Originally posted by Lodsin View Post
    Woo! Someone finally got it, his money + HIS IDEA = his car.

Cant wait to see it, I wish tourings grew on trees.

+1 on S62!
    Not true. I would never pay anyone to work on my car, whether it be the most difficult of motor swaps or changing wheels. Just because I have the money doesn't make it my car, it just means I can write out checks. true love of your automobile means you have turned the wrench on each and every single bolt of it, not because you can write a check and make an idea.

not beating a dead horse, i love Vlad shop's work and I'm sure this car will be no exception.

Leave a comment:

• crazyvwobie
    replied
    looking forward to more pics of the car and girlfriend ! Why the hell would anyone complain about a bad ass build and a hot chick This is much better then a million threads on "hows my stance".Keep it coming !

Leave a comment:

• Lodsin
    replied

That is all.
    Woo! Someone finally got it, his money + HIS IDEA = his car.

Cant wait to see it, I wish tourings grew on trees.

+1 on S62!

Leave a comment:

• airkhin
    replied
    wow, really cant wait to see more!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X