Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alwaysclean
    replied
    this is awesome .. ^ whats up on ur rag.. guy builds awesome cars . hes the boss.

Leave a comment:

• Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Except that's not really what he asked. Every few months, another one of these badass (at least in pictures) cars comes out of your shop, and it doesn't seem like you've ever even touched a sanding block or a wrench to them. Well, except to drive them out near a bridge or some other urban/industrial setting, park your girlfriend in front of them in one of the 4-5 standard poses, and take a bunch of pics.

All these guys are always talking about how much they love "your" builds, and how much "you inspire them", and how badass your cars are, but is it really YOU they should be so enamored with? Even the thread title, "Vlad is building it!" suggests right there that you're the one building these cars Are you? Anyone with the right number of digits at the bottom of their bank statement could write the checks to pay for all this work being done, but should they really be the ones taking all the credit? If you ask me, no. These cars of yours are all very cool, no doubt about that. But I think all of praise and adulation that comes your way is a little misdirected.

So again, do you actually do any of the work on these cars? Or just write the checks and post a bunch of pics of the work being done, and then the finished product? IMO, I think we need to see more pics of the guys that are actually building these cars. What are they driving? Do any of them have E30s, and if so, I'd love to see them!
    Even if you aren't doing the actual work, overlooking the quality of the work being done in your shop is an art and hard effing work in itself.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad View Post
    if it wasn't for Vlad, would any of the work get done?
    Except that's not really what he asked. Every few months, another one of these badass (at least in pictures) cars comes out of your shop, and it doesn't seem like you've ever even touched a sanding block or a wrench to them. Well, except to drive them out near a bridge or some other urban/industrial setting, park your girlfriend in front of them in one of the 4-5 standard poses, and take a bunch of pics.

All these guys are always talking about how much they love "your" builds, and how much "you inspire them", and how badass your cars are, but is it really YOU they should be so enamored with? Even the thread title, "Vlad is building it!" suggests right there that you're the one building these cars Are you? Anyone with the right number of digits at the bottom of their bank statement could write the checks to pay for all this work being done, but should they really be the ones taking all the credit? If you ask me, no. These cars of yours are all very cool, no doubt about that. But I think all of praise and adulation that comes your way is a little misdirected.

So again, do you actually do any of the work on these cars? Or just write the checks and post a bunch of pics of the work being done, and then the finished product? IMO, I think we need to see more pics of the guys that are actually building these cars. What are they driving? Do any of them have E30s, and if so, I'd love to see them!
    Last edited by Jand3rson; 07-31-2011, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• acolella76
    replied
    didn't you buy that mtech purple cloth interior? it better be going in this car... especially since it was for a touring :p

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Fuck!, is it monday yet?

I am subscribed.

Leave a comment:

• DTM190
    replied
    In for updates

Leave a comment:

• straight6pwr
    replied
    in for the win.

secondly, wtf is up with the laser blue flames on the m3 shell?! redneck PO?

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak View Post
    You got it all wrong. The dog is sad because a usable M3 shell was being cut up to do this project... :(

Badass project Vlad! can't wait to see it finished! :up:
    that shell was gone, the car hit the wall at watkins glen pretty heavily

Originally posted by Laura View Post
    damn dude. damn. that is all.

I can't wait to see how this turns out.
    you and me both ;)

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
    vlad, do you do any of the work? But none the less, i still want to see how this turns out and what color it will be!
    if it wasn't for Vlad, would any of the work get done?

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    ^ vlad is now too much of the head honcho.

this looks good. very awesome. what colors exterior/interior?
    pretty sick paint job and awesome custom interior, just wait and see !

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
    finally, something other than late-model mtech 2. I swear if this thing gets BBS RS.... I will be disappoint. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
    no RSs for this project, will be something else, front 17x9.5 rear 17x10.5

Originally posted by Den_k321 View Post
    looking good Vlad!! i like your builds!
    :up:

Originally posted by Jean View Post
    Insane build this is!

Vlad - uje pora zdelat' project s s62b50 :)
    engine management is the problem with s62b50 unless you run stand alone

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
    i think i speak for all by saying: Vlad, you inspire us
    thanks !

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
    its gonna be tight!!

vlad, sell me your DSII's for some euro crap!!!
    I will take the tires off them and see what condition they are in

Leave a comment:

• mikeedler
    replied
    its gonna be tight!!

vlad, sell me your DSII's for some euro crap!!!

Leave a comment:

• !AjHoWzA!
    replied
    i want a touring now!

Leave a comment:

• e30damen
    replied
    ohhhh wow....

Leave a comment:

• CHIF8008
    replied
    i think i speak for all by saying: Vlad, you inspire us

Leave a comment:

• I*Do*Werke
    replied
    sub'd

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Insane build this is!

Vlad - uje pora zdelat' project s s62b50 :)

Leave a comment:

• bcausey
    replied
    Kick Ass!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X