Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Polly, the m30b35 swapped Ratrod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    SETA driveshaft is identical to 87 eta and e30 M3. it is *the* e30 large-giubo driveshaft.

all driveshaft discussions are pointless without discussing which output flange you have on the 260 - there were three different depths available.
    Ah, good to know

The output flange came off an 89' 535, I uploaded a cropped picture of the flange I used(fresh from the donor car mid-winter).
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    SETA driveshaft is identical to 87 eta and e30 M3. it is *the* e30 large-giubo driveshaft.

all driveshaft discussions are pointless without discussing which output flange you have on the 260 - there were three different depths available.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R View Post
    I left the roof rack on for all the ass I was hauling.

260/6 with the rare SETA(complete front/rear) We should meet up sometime! I'm not far away.Have you heard of the Beer30 meet coming up on the 5th of this month?

Gotcha.

My co-workers m30 swap shat his 260. He's swapping in a 265 but needs a different driveshaft for it.

I did hear about the meet, but I have a retirement dinner to attend the same night, then have to zoom up to winter park for the Bmw cca auto-X the next morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Probably cause your b35 and I'm b34 and probably in different engine postitions.
    Could be, I put the engine and transmission together with the shaft bolted up, then I suspended my engine with a cross brace and made the mounts where it sat :D

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Nope, I just put the splines together and it is a flush gap.
    Probably cause your b35 and I'm b34 and probably in different engine postitions.

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Did you have to shorten yours? Im running same DS and had to take 1.5 inches out of mine i believe.
    Nope, I just put the splines together and it is a flush gap.

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    260/6 with the rare SETA(complete front/rear)
    Did you have to shorten yours? Im running same DS and had to take 1.5 inches out of mine i believe.

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
    I'm just seeing your Watkins Glen photo, I love that you didn't pull the roof rack off!
    I left the roof rack on for all the ass I was hauling.

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    I don't remember all the specifics of your swap, what transmission and driveshaft are you running?

260/6 with the rare SETA(complete front/rear) We should meet up sometime! I'm not far away.Have you heard of the Beer30 meet coming up on the 5th of this month?

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    I don't remember all the specifics of your swap, what transmission and driveshaft are you running?

Leave a comment:

• jpod999
    replied
    I'm just seeing your Watkins Glen photo, I love that you didn't pull the roof rack off!

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Welcome to CO!

Thanks! It's really nice here.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Welcome to CO!

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Moved to Colorado at the start of July, got to meet Philip today nice to see a few locals here from r3v!

Leave a comment:

• spiDmang
    replied
    Awesome! How did she do??

Leave a comment:

• AwakenNoMore
    replied
    That's a sweet picture. Looks like a great time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X