Back the bus up a bit.
Explain to me again why you think it's a good idea to remove the factory ABS and install "bias brakes"???? This makes no sense at all.
Four door S50 swap
Collapse
X
-
Hi Wladimir.
I really like the "weekend warrior" and "family car" status of the car. I was confused at first, but now removing the ABS makes so much sense!Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the props man. The covers have been seen out for all the small touch ups now to take care of the little mis-steps in the paint there. It truthfully are the little things that count on these, I started the painting of the cover as just an experiment then liked the idea. In fact it is going to be a little surprise for the owner he doesn't know that i am doing that for him.Man.. GTFO
Everyone's gotta start somewhere.. First couple a days are never gonna be perfect.
No ones a pro starting out, and if you are and your prideful about it, well that just makes you an ass...
Little suggestion though; MAJOR attention to minute details ALWAYS gets props. I'm a huge perfectionist, so I need to have everything PERFECT the first time I spray it/instal it/bolt it up. With a little more practice and patience, I'm sure you'd do great!
Good Luck with your build. I for one love the idea of a step-and-go family salon. Something you can drop your kids off at school with, then get a burst of testosterone on the way to work... WAAAAAY better than a mini-van haha :up:Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Unless he is in an outlying area, just because it is going to phoenix, it will need to be smogged.Leave a comment:
-
Man.. GTFO
Everyone's gotta start somewhere.. First couple a days are never gonna be perfect.
No ones a pro starting out, and if you are and your prideful about it, well that just makes you an ass...
Little suggestion though; MAJOR attention to minute details ALWAYS gets props. I'm a huge perfectionist, so I need to have everything PERFECT the first time I spray it/instal it/bolt it up. With a little more practice and patience, I'm sure you'd do great!
Good Luck with your build. I for one love the idea of a step-and-go family salon. Something you can drop your kids off at school with, then get a burst of testosterone on the way to work... WAAAAAY better than a mini-van haha :up:Leave a comment:
-
I wish someone would tell me that but, there again, what do I know?? I have only had over 75 E30's and some of the most rare parts on the west coast. By the time I build 6 cars most people are still building there mismatched, steel bumper buckets with a leaky 2.7 slug.
Do what makes you happy Tradel, don't worry about the thread shitters. You gotta have tough skin on R3V! JUST KNOW YOUR CAR CAN BE PERFECT AND SOME DUMBASS HATER is gonna do just that HATE!Leave a comment:
-

the masking job on this is interesting..
whats the color scheme representing?Leave a comment:
-
-
We are a grassroots start up. As far as thrown together and quicky far from it. There as been alot of planning in this. From sitting down with the customer to ordering parts to change of ideas to implemenation. I wish it was a quiclky thrown together build. It still has a bit of work to do.
Leave a comment:
-
Hmmmmmm.. Are you guys an actual shop?
This looks like a quickly thrown together build.Leave a comment:
-
tomorrow removing ABS adding bias braking. Also custom fitted A/C lines to go in also. Next week sending off to paint. I need to get my paint booth installed so I don't have to farm that out.Leave a comment:
-
Oh the sports seats are going into a 325ia/2 coupe and the comfort seats are sitting in the shop waiting to transfer to another car.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: