No announcement yet.

★ ★ Project Glacier | Make the E30 a Daily Again ★ ★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no power steering in an e30 isn't even an issue i feel. AC, well that could be nice.

Comment

^ Idk man. While I haven't driven an e30, I've driven a miata without PS and I can say parking and other low speed maneuvering is a huge pain in the ass. Just makes the car less desirable to just jump in and drive all the time.
      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
        ^ Idk man. While I haven't driven an e30, I've driven a miata without PS and I can say parking and other low speed maneuvering is a huge pain in the ass. Just makes the car less desirable to just jump in and drive all the time.
        Low speed takes a little bit of effort, but as long as your moving even a little bit the wheel will turn no problem i think. Sometimes in the parking garage, but i daily mine without power steering and i have never regretted the removal.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
          Low speed takes a little bit of effort, but as long as your moving even a little bit the wheel will turn no problem i think. Sometimes in the parking garage, but i daily mine without power steering and i have never regretted the removal.
          I haven't had power steering in my car for over 6 years now which it was my daily for most of that time. It's not that bad. But I want it back, especially when I go to a tighter steering rack and stickier tires.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            I haven't had power steering in my car for over 6 years now which it was my daily for most of that time. It's not that bad. But I want it back, especially when I go to a tighter steering rack and stickier tires.
            i guess with a combination of those things with low speeds it would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post

Back in 2009
              Damn this car was so cool before I owned it

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Update:

I registered the E30 today.

Rest assured, I actually do have some plans for the E30 this year

Comment

thank the lawd
                  1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Update:

I registered the E30 today.

Rest assured, I actually do have some plans for the E30 this year

Quoted so I can use it against you later...
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Comment

^hahaha
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd
                        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Reason #439 for why I will never finish my E30 :drink:

Ohaidere

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                          I do things.

Comment

It's a disease.

Comment

I actually worked on the E30 today. For the longest time there was something wrong with the sub output on my old af amp. I finally swapped that junk out for a new one. I forgot how good the lukebox is...

Photo proof of me working on my E30:

Comment

Originally posted by jneumss View Post
                                It's a disease.

You're in Colorado? I know another r3v guy in CO with an FJC. We should do a r3v colorado wheeling trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X