• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Your black? who knew.
    iknorite?

Originally posted by PaulO View Post
    Atleast it's on your windows, should be easy to.clean and touch up that black centerpiece.
    Sucks about that racism though. Some people are idiots
    I don't think there's any black people on my street. IT was just a bunch of suburbia wangster dick holes... I got the paint cleaned off. I was planning on respraying all the black trim this summer anyways.

Originally posted by navid41691 View Post
    I hate the world.
    Yupp. Those bastards hit like nine houses and multiple cars last night. Woke up to Dr. Zoidberg painted on our garage door.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

man that sucks! I'm sorry. your lucky in a way that its on your windows, it will come off!! I had some "cool person" dig his key in my door last year, have no idea why. people are stupid sometimes..
      Transaction Feedback: -click here
      [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
      [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Hahah Lambo is no where near black
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Sorry to see that man, I too know what it is like to come out and see your car screwed with. I would rather be painted then keyed anyday, be glad they did not do worse.
          Easy to remove with a razor and window washer fluid, then touch up the B-pillar with new satin paint?
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Thank god they just did the windows . Probably didn't want to cause that much harm .
            1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
            1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
            1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
            1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Love coming home to this stuff after work haha! Thanks Blunt and BMA! Still waiting on ECS Tuning and my next paycheck...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Also, decided on 215/45 Kumho Ecsta XS's or Falken 615's depending on how much they are when I order them...

Should look similar to this front and rear.

Comment

SICK! then we can do that shoot.
                  1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                  <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                    SICK! then we can do that shoot.
                    It'll have too wait until after the 8th probably... Got slapped on a proposal team for a big contract due next week so this whole week will be 12+ hour days, I have registration up in FoCo on the 28th and then I go to Oregon for the 4th through the 8th...

Comment

thats still in time for the shows.
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Got these in today. I was planning on installing everything at once but I was too excited to get new parts that weren't maintenance oriented!

Before:

After:

bad pictures ftw

Comment

looks great, go get yourself an is lip now!

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
                            looks great, go get yourself an is lip now!
                            I'm still not sure if I want one. I think I'm just gonna hammer out my valence and stick with the i lip for now. The front is going to be dropping a good bit in a few days...

Comment

keep the i lip its an i anyways.
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

I really lime your car.
                                Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X