Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Well lets see here... A lot of things have been happening and going on in my life but somehow, I now have a direction and goal to to work towards. I have done some minor research and chatted with R3v member F34R about M30's and possible Turbo builds. I am excited for what the future holds for me. Car wise and life wise, as I am having a baby girl soon. :)

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Finally a significant update. I have bought a engine! M30B34.

Leave a comment:

• Wishno87
    replied
    BUMP for update?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
    3/28/2010. Small world. But no so small considering the concentration of E30 people in the PNW. :D
    I sent the PO a message and he confirmed that is the car. Looked different when I got it, but the wheels and a particular crack in the windshield were giveaways.

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    3/28/2010. Small world. But no so small considering the concentration of E30 people in the PNW. :D

In other news, I have finally obtained my rear euro bumper! However, I cannot mount a Zender rear apron on a Euro bumper. I is sad.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    The other E30.

Im convinced that this is my car. when was this pic taken?

Leave a comment:

• EN318isPDX
    replied
    Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
    Too much Nissan, not enough E30

Leave a comment:

• IronJoe
    replied

It actually hurt my hand to shift this car.

Died laughing. In for updates!

Leave a comment:

• LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Too much Nissan, not enough E30

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Soon Curt... Soon...

Leave a comment:

• Van Westervelt
    replied
    In for the documented removal of the gaping anus.

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Well after a while I eventually stumbled upon R3v Limited. But I can't really recall how. I don't know if I found it, or if a friend sourced me to it. Once I became aquaited with the forum, I set off to buy some suspension for my car.

I bought the Bav Auto springs from forum member http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=20327 who was an absolute pleasure dealing with. The shocks I forgot who I bought them from >.>

Oh! But before this all happened and I got "moar low" I went up to Seattle for a Northwest Nissan's Golden Gardens meet!
    At this point I knew of R3vlimited but wasn't very active. I only saw one other E30 at this meet. I went up with my Datsun friends in their 510s. My poor car couldn't keep up in the heavy rain though, so we got separated on the convoy up. Pics!

My friend's KA swapped 510. He's PhilCas1987 on here and on ratsun.net

Friends E46

Bryce

The other E30.

Electric powered S13(?)

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Keith M View Post
    Isn't that the trunk lid I bought from you?
    Yes it is. Got a cool $40 and a new friend that day! :D

Originally posted by Austin!
    I was there for most of Bryce's beginning stages to present. Quite the transformation that car has made!
    Yes you have! You'll get some credit too.

Leave a comment:

• Keith M
    replied
    Isn't that the trunk lid I bought from you?

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Well lets see... At first I wasn't very mechanically inclined and I didn't really know anything about BMW's. But I know there was something special about this car.

When I bought the car, it had: Blown rear struts, almost every light on the check panel lit, no muffler, just an exhaust tube hanging by a hanger, and this shift knob.
    It actually hurt my hand to shift this car.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X