Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

325ic Calypso Euro Conversion - Houndstooth & dbilas now, MT1 & MM 3.2 stroker coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bradnic
    replied
    Waking back up..

Car's been cocooned all winter as usual, though did get a chance this past weekend to get it out there

I'm heading to AtTheVintage in May and will have the vert euro valance work finished by then. Also getting the hardtop headliner repaired and installing the $&^% expensive hardtop seal.

On the dbilas.... finally gonna get the ball rolling on installing it, but don't think I'll have time to install and tune with stock ECU, so I'll plan on doing that in June. Was thinking about a dbilas chip but since I'm definitely gonna SC that seems like a waste of $$.

I also just swapped messages with whodwho... He's running RHD ITBs on an M20 and is now looking into an SC setup... so game is finally on for ITBs on this end... hopefully I can learn from the best here.

MS+dbilas+SC here we come!
    Last edited by bradnic; 09-02-2017, 09:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• doorman
    replied
    Vert looks great bud!! Saw it earlier this year at the Montrose Harbor meet. I was in the black 86 325e.

Read most of this thread and your IX one as well.

If you need an extra set of hands/tools/etc feel free to drop me PM.

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
    Any up dates on your itbs?
    Hey Raul! been following you, Brandon and CorvalisBMW closely.

dbilas plus supercharger is absolutely happening, but project's on the back burner. need to get the new IX sorted out. Callie's getting mostly cosmetics this year as per previous post, and I put in a pioneer radio (same model as audiquattrot has).

That's about it this year, though I may need to do rear wheel bearings - I have a squeak in the right rear, but that might be a shock mount.

Leave a comment:

• e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    I like all the new body panels. Any up dates on your itbs?

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    Originally posted by bradnic View Post
    Scored a new decklid from Levent - finally getting rid of the trunk wart. will get the deck lid and 772 eurovalance painted soon.
    went with a new trunk lid - will use the no-rust used decklid on the new IX. Will keep the original deck lid with brake light wart since it still has the vin sticker on it.

definitely getting these parts painted soon. need to get body shutz on the front panel before paint, then I can finally mount the new bumpers and euro fogs.
    Last edited by bradnic; 09-02-2017, 09:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X