Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

325ic Calypso Euro Conversion - Houndstooth & dbilas now, MT1 & MM 3.2 stroker coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bradnic
    replied
    Originally posted by bradnic View Post
    this vert looks like it's completely stock and straight out of the euro accessories catalog. gorgeous, but no mtech1 side skirts. just love how only the trim piece on the mtech1 spoiler gets painted
    found another pic! stripes are gone, has MT1 side skirts and not shadow lined, so probably not be the same car

and a coupe too (thanks 325IXbaurtc2)

I still have my MT1 body kit, but I'm quite happy with the jimmy hill / shadowline / painted euro-bumper look.
    Last edited by bradnic; 08-30-2023, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Do it!

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by bradnic View Post
    Looks like early august to finally do the engine swap. more to come.
    This will be awesome, the only thing I am bummed about is I donā€™t get to see this car in person anymore.

Leave a comment:

• jeffnhiscars
    replied
    Can't wait to see this happen :)

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    Looks like early august to finally do the engine swap. more to come.

Leave a comment:

• monty23psk
    replied
    Thats great about that score you got the mirror. My non heated works like a charm.

Yes, no excuse this time. Get to it then with the swap, lol.

Would be cool to meet up. Good luck on swap.

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    monty23psk Hey thereā€¦. Still have that heated driver mirror for my IX coupe..

since Iā€™m in Charlotte now I have no excuse lol. May have Callieā€™s motor swap done. Iā€™ll try to get e30rapidic and N2MYE30 to swing by on the way

Leave a comment:

• monty23psk
    replied
    Looking good Brad. Getting back into is the best and congrats on all the recent changes. You making it out to Vintage this year?

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
    Thats good youā€™re back on it. šŸ˜Ž
    Thanks Raul. I need to catch up on your builds.. new house and new gig kept me away from wrench time. Glad that's behind me.

AWDBOB hooked me up so it looks like I'm set engine control wise! Thank you sir.
    Now to find another whodwho ECU for the 86 325 IE 2.9 build.

Leave a comment:

• e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Thats good youā€™re back on it. šŸ˜Ž

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    well finally getting back into it. I have a nice detached garage in the new house, with room for a real lift. So I'll be selling my HF scissor lift later this year. It hasn't been usable though because it's been stuffed full of tools, parts and boxes. Besides that the builder wired it up with a single 15A circuit brought over from the main service panel to the house. I ended up installing a separate 200A panel for the garage, in part because that was the only way I could get the power company to buried the feed from the service pole.

the MM3200 and tranny have been sitting in their packaging. But the spouse has ruled, so installing them is the top priority. I still need to get whodwho to answer my texts... I'm completely set on once of his motronic enclosure pnp setups for the build. as to the Dbilas ITBs, they will stay on for now. If as I suspect the midrange torque drop is gone post tune I'll leave them there, and use the RHDs I picked up from AWDBOB on Cosmo.
    I'll post pics later this week

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    whodwho still looking for ya

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    Originally posted by whodwho View Post

Seen your other post get bumped... thought this one needed a bump

So this should be up and running by now, right?!?!? 8^)
    whodwho WHERE ARE YOU DUDE! need a couple of your MS2 ECUs

Leave a comment:

• bradnic
    replied
    Originally posted by whodwho View Post

Seen your other post get bumped... thought this one needed a bump

So this should be up and running by now, right?!?!? 8^)
    whodwho not without your megasquirt setup. drop me a note
    was gonna chip it temporarily, but since I've moved to NC I haven't made progress - need to upgrade my garage wiring and actually put parts away so I have room to work!

"since I've waiting that long"... might as well get the E34 snake headers modified, ceramic coated and v-banded, and get it all done right at once.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X