Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dillon7
    replied
    Didn't do anything to the car tonight but I did go to a sick little car show down in charlotte. I didn't take many pics but my buddy parked beside an m52 swapped e30 so I had to get a pic of that. Here are a view unedited pics.

mmm hre's

r32 skyline

and I just realized the rest of my pics are blurry :hitler: stupid night time with no tripod. oh well meet was cool. If you are in charlotte you should definitely check it out. Every monday at UNCC north parking deck.

Updates for the e30 coming tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• dillon7
    replied
    I continued my painting today.

Started out on the rear bumper, it was kind of faded and rough feeling so I sanded a little and prepped it. Taped everything off and was too lazy to find something good to cover the car while painting so I just used paper towels. It looks stupid but it actually worked fine.

Before:

After:

Moved on to the front of the car and did the same thing.

Before:

After:

Just a little shot with the Jeep and the e30

That was it for today. I tried to install a short shifter that came with the car but it didn't fit so that was kind of a bummer.

Here is a preview of what is to come...

Leave a comment:

• dillon7
    replied
    thanks man, I saw en e30 driving down 77 today on a trailer that looked just like yours

Leave a comment:

• NC318e30
    replied
    Looking good Dillon. Will have to get together for some pictures when I'm down by the lake at my parents. And Clay, Vinnies turned to shit and lost their liquor license and a bunch of other stuff. Someone is saving it tho. It will be another seafood place called Eddies. I hope the waitresses are just as good looking as well hahaha

Leave a comment:

• dillon7
    replied
    Did some more work tonight. Not much but it's something.

First I replaced all those hideous green hoses for some black ones.

This one hose was a PITA to get back in :hitler: but eventually got it.

Did you washer fluid delete for weight reduction because racecar

Next up was painting the front window trim. Tape, 2 trash bags, and some paper towels and an hour later I got it painted. Used krylon fusion pro satin. I love this stuff, sticks to anything.

Then I tried to clean up all of the chrome on the car. Used this stuff. Turned out pretty good.

That's all for now.

Sorry for not having any real mods to do yet. I have to get here cleaned up before that.

Leave a comment:

• willworkfore30s
    replied
    I don't mind if they change the food. I just hope the waitresses are the same haha. They used to have the prettiest red head I have ever seen working there.

Leave a comment:

• dillon7
    replied
    Originally posted by willworkfore30s View Post
    Nice. I think when I get my e30 back on the road we should meet up at Vinny's one night. I always look for an excuse to go to Vinny's
    They actually changed the name of Vinny's. Hopefully it's the same style food just different name.

That would be fun though. My car isn't even registered yet so I still have to pass inspection and stuff. I know there is a meet on thursday nights at one of the QT's is mooresville.

Leave a comment:

• willworkfore30s
    replied
    Nice. I think when I get my e30 back on the road we should meet up at Vinny's one night. I always look for an excuse to go to Vinny's

Leave a comment:

• dillon7
    replied
    I don't think you guys have enough fishing rods. You live near Norman?
    oh there are plenty more rods...and yeah we live right on it.

Leave a comment:

• willworkfore30s
    replied
    I don't think you guys have enough fishing rods. You live near Norman?

Leave a comment:

• dillon7
    replied
    Damn... I feel like we should be friends. Among other things, I am very jealous of your garage.
    haha sounds good.

To be honest it's not my garage, it's my Dads. I'm just lucky enough to use it

Leave a comment:

• willworkfore30s
    replied
    Damn... I feel like we should be friends. Among other things, I am very jealous of your garage.

Leave a comment:

• dillon7
    replied
    Did a little work last night.

First I installed my clear turn signal lenses and oh so good looking euro grills from abrahams motorsports.

The front in collision from the PO bent the front clip a little bit to where the hood didn't fit correctly so it was time to solve that issue. Grabbed the jeep and some ratchet straps and pulled the clip back forward. I've almost got it to where it needs to be just needs a little more tweaking. I'm about 1/4" too far back but that shall be solved soon.

straps on straps on straps

Got to show the jeep some love. 2006 wrangler LJ 3" lift 35" tires custom roll cage and a bunch of other stuff you guys probably don't care about haha.

Anyways, should have another update tonight so stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• dillon7
    replied
    Originally posted by e30Villain View Post
    Interesting choice of color for the vacuum/reservoir lines.

Looks like a nice find !
    ha I hate them, they are being swapped out for black ones first thing tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• e30Villain
    replied
    Interesting choice of color for the vacuum/reservoir lines.

Looks like a nice find !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X