replied
    Fuck yeah.

All of it.

Just fuck yeah.

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Thanks guys.

Also new door panels will be in on Friday......

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by FLG View Post

Leave a comment:

• capn
    replied
    Subscribing...

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Some from this last event, excuse the bay tails I normally run startecs but due to the fact there might have been some bumping from tandeming I took them off for this last one and the next coming up.

Folks don't try this at home. FYI nothing broke and as usual Ryans nuts (and studs) are perfect! I got a little to happy during a manji section and spun 180 into some soft dirt/sand, de-beaded a tire but everything else was just fine.

Some more shots from later on

Little edit someone did

www.TopiDigital.com | Decided to film rather than drift at my first drifting event at Limerock Park in Connecticut. Definitely blew my expectations out of th...

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Thank you sir! Though i think your LS car takes the cake! Again thank you for the bash bar inspiration! Would be cool to get em both on the same track!

Leave a comment:

• Jezza
    replied
    This car is freaking gangster

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Buddy following me from this last event, more videos/pics should come up soon

Sorry for the toaster quality, idk what he used.

nissan 240sx s14 following a bmw e30 at lime rock.ct.

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Haha thanks guys!

Link to build kid325e?

Leave a comment:

• kid325e
    replied
    SICKK! I've seen this car on IG and am glad to see you on R3V! Got a similar build going on and just need to get the balls to get out there. Kudos for doing it!

Leave a comment:

• dillon7
    replied
    haha yessss I was like ehhhh on the wing and then I saw the sticker and it made it 10000 times more awesome

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Gotcha.

His car is nice and clean! (comparatively anyways lol) Will watch the thread for sure.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• nickflic3
    replied
    Nick Ochieng

My buddy Kadeem (Kman_e30) has a similar paint scheme on his early model drift car so I shared yours on his wall

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=248965

Leave a comment:

• FLG
    replied
    Nick whats your fb? Thanks

Thanks AK

Some more videos of last event people have made

***Please LIKE/SHARE/COMMENT*** It helps the community grow.This video is a compilation of Ready Set Drift event at Limerock July 26, 2013Filmed and Edited b...

Some clips from the ReadySet Drift event that i was asked to throw together. Enjoy! (Good turbo noise clip at the last 4 seconds after it cuts to black)Song:...

0 views, 27 likes, 0 loves, 10 comments, 18 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Grizzly Productions: Some coverage of ReadySetDrift's limerock event. stay tuned for more coveraged.

Another event coming up this sat, then pocono in sept! which should be awesome and really fast drifting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X