X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
    Looking forward to seeing this going, what going on with your doors, looks like it was cut out?
    Originally posted by kingston View Post
    Cutout for the NASCAR-style door bars. Curious as to how there is a window in some of the pics, though. How is that set up?

Boomski.

The window is just a lexan panel. Slides up into place and is sort of held by those rubber things in the tracks. Works well. Passenger side is different.

Leave a comment:

• kingston
    replied
    Cutout for the NASCAR-style door bars. Curious as to how there is a window in some of the pics, though. How is that set up?

Leave a comment:

• TheTacoMan
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing this going, what going on with your doors, looks like it was cut out?

Leave a comment:

• JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by asuj158 View Post
    tcd makes quality stuff. had their kit on my car a while back. but i ended up selling it because i wanted more power. IMO its limited to around 400-450whp which i more than enough for most people :) but love the car man. good stuff!
    Thanks!

I don't have a lot of seat time yet since I've just spent the last couple of months cleaning things up, but most everything was from their kit and it all seems to be super high quality. Should prove to be good fun this summer. :D

Leave a comment:

• asuj158
    replied
    tcd makes quality stuff. had their kit on my car a while back. but i ended up selling it because i wanted more power. IMO its limited to around 400-450whp which i more than enough for most people :) but love the car man. good stuff!

Leave a comment:

• JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
    Rutrow... What happened?
    Nothing really happened, but with a combination of bad weather and lack of parts, I haven't made any progress for wwwaaayyyy too long.

MegaSquirt should be back soon, but we've had a couple weekends in the upper 50s so I really wish I had been able to take it out. USPS took 2 weeks to take a package from Kansas to Ohio back to Summit to exchange the wrong plug wires they sent me, so still don't have the right ones yet.

Just about the only thing I can do is install my 75mm wheel studs and wire my AUX fan. :(

Leave a comment:

• DER E30
    replied
    Rutrow... What happened?

Leave a comment:

• JCarp90
    replied
    UPDATE

Just kidding.

Leave a comment:

• JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
    That'll look really clean. Mounting on the Firewall?
    That or battery tray. Wherever I can make it fit. :)

Leave a comment:

• IronFreak
    replied
    That'll look really clean. Mounting on the Firewall?

Leave a comment:

• JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
    Why do you say coil as singular? doesn't it require 3?

Leave a comment:

• IronFreak
    replied
    Why do you say coil as singular? doesn't it require 3?

Leave a comment:

• JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by Philo View Post
    If it makes you feel better, my E30 doesn't even have an engine in it right now. . .
    I wasn't going to go there. :D

But seriously, rectify that situation so we can do hoonigan shit this summer. I was like the only running E30 last summer.

Originally posted by hooken m View Post
    so many feels right now
    :giggle:

Leave a comment:

• hooken m
    replied
    so many feels right now

Leave a comment:

• Philo
    replied
    If it makes you feel better, my E30 doesn't even have an engine in it right now. . .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X