Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Starting to do the drive line rebuild and boosting of the m20. Need to buy cam and rockers from bimmerheads and then get a spec clutch, 1st, 2nd, reverse synchro's also gonna pick up a diff rebuild kit from Thayer

In coming weeks i will pull the m20 and drive line. Will also start collecting the rest of the turbo parts.

LOL that screen shot was a fail corrected it

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by sam_ View Post
    anything else happen with this one?

Not a whole lot. Its sitting in my garage at the moment. I gotta pull the motor, trans and diff for a complete rebuild. I decided to go with french smileys i got those. And i got this

Leave a comment:

• sam_
    replied
    anything else happen with this one?

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Got a 3.73lsd so I can finally drive my car in piece. Gawd I hated the 4.27 yeas that's right 4.27 paired it a five speed. I ran on the interstate 80mph at roughly 5200 rpm. I mean yea the car leaves like mofo but it just sucks after that.

Oh a whilst driving the other day. I could be going 60 mph press the clutch and the car would drop to 0 rpm and die... And it wouldn't idle at all. Now it idles fine??

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by stanhayward View Post
    Wow that sounds epic! That will without a doubt be one of the best E30s around.
    Thats what we are going for ;)

Leave a comment:

• stanhayward
    replied
    Wow that sounds epic! That will without a doubt be one of the best E30s around.

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    MHW taillights are here and the brand new mtech 2 valance is here. After some consideration this car is going to go under the knife this winter. she will be striiped and the body will be 100% blasted, put on rotisserie and re undercoated. then the suspension will be powder coated and re installed. The car is going to be painted lazaur blu instead of black and the mtech kit will be bonded to the body for ever so the oem clips will no longer be needed. Then the m20 will be built into a 2.9 itb stroker. She will be sporting my mtech fabric that is getting made.

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied

Had a small package arrive today

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Haven't touched this thread in a while.....

Just bought a Mtech2 kit and a set of MHW tail lights i'm on the hunt for frenched or smoked smileys...

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Grabbed a zf tranny for the m50 swap and I also pretty much got a m50 just gotta go pay for it. Won't happen until March or April though as its in Kingstons car right now so it needs pulled and then rebuilt. Which I'll have done before I go pick it up. also got a lead on some French smileys should be grabbing in the coming weeks.

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Sorry guys didnt see the post. Not to many updates just been daily driving it and enjoying it. how ever I got some big news for this. In march it will be getting a full make over here's the plans
    - strip body and fix any rust
    - repaint it Diamond Schwarz metallic
    - M50NV with functional AC
    - MHW tail lights
    - Euro smiley's either frenched or smoked with crosshairs
    - Full mtech 2 kit
    - Custom interior
    - Last but not least some wheels of some kind thinking OZ Futuras.

This car will be fantastic. Since it will be getting pampered though I need to find me an e28 for a daily.

Leave a comment:

• E30NJ
    replied
    Good color and good year. Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• sam_
    replied
    any updates on this?

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    For repaint? probably diamond schwarz metallic. I rattle caned the skirts with some custom made schwarz paint they dont look bad it will work for the winter i need to do another couple coats though.

Leave a comment:

• sam_
    replied
    What color are you gonna go?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X