Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Finally been able to drive this thing all the time and it is sooooo much fun with a new suspension and bilsteins h&r are amazing they ride so well. Also got a head unit in and wired up but my front speakers dont work :( gonna have to figure that out. It's starting to look like a complete car day by day. It's worlds better then the e36 to.

Going to Kansas City tomorrow to pick up a motor and dogleg and im driving the e30

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Keep blowing shock mounts cause I forgot the bottom plates. So I haven't gotten to drive it much but when I have it's fun. Got the blower in to. Just need a head unit

Leave a comment:

• sam_
    replied
    how's it holding up thus far?

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    Mamby pamby ;) It's all about that race lifestyle ;D

Can't wait to see what you do with her. I'm glad you picked this up.

Lol I wanted races but these were a package deal
    With the Billy's so I said what the hell and grabbed them. I can't wait for spring when I can really start doing stuff to it. I don't wanna get it painted if I'm gonna drive it this winter so it's gonna get painted In March or April. I made a major rookie mistake. I forgot to put the washer on the shock mounts when I replaced them and blew them -__- got another set on the way though. Finally did the blower motor to but I need a new resistor and a AC refresh. After that all I'll have left is a radio to put in and I can just drive this thing without having to worry about replacing stuff.

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    sports
    Mamby pamby ;) It's all about that race lifestyle ;D

Can't wait to see what you do with her. I'm glad you picked this up.

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    sports

Leave a comment:

• Grishnackh
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    I have to say I love the way the bilstein h&r combo rides.
    I can't wait! I'm ordering some H&R's to go with my Bilsteins. Are you on sports or race?

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ANDRÜ View Post
    Those OZs are super cool. Love those. Are you going to run them when all is finished?
    Nope going to throw on a set of ESM wheels since IMO they are a nice good looking dailyable wheels. The Turbos will be run on the 320i when shes done. I'd die a little inside if I curb rashed those wheels from daily driving on them.

Leave a comment:

• ANDRÜ
    replied
    Those OZs are super cool. Love those. Are you going to run them when all is finished?

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Well got the suspension refresh done on and replaced a wheel hub. I need to get a new backing plate for the rear brake on th pass side cause its rusted through and my ebrake shoe cant grab any more. I made a temporary fix for it until blunt gets mine sent on tuesday. I have to say I love the way the bilstein h&r combo rides.

through the Oz turbos on for shits and gigs not keeping them on though.

All i need to do is fix the ac and put a head unit in and she will be ready to DD. I need to repaint the rockers cause it looks like they are surface rusting from only having a light coat of primer on them.

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    got lots of parts in will be busy this weekend with both cars.

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Thanks Raul and yes it will! It's already an awesome daily haha it's miles ahead of the e36

Leave a comment:

• e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    Brandon, It is going come out nice for a daily!!!

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    started a topic My 1989 325is Mtech 2 Turbo restoration

My 1989 325is Mtech 2 Turbo restoration

So to keep from updating progression for my 325is on my euro 320i build thread I decided to give it, its ow mini build thread. Now we start with the test subject and 89 325is schwarz on tan interior. It has approximately 110k on it and the m20 pulls hard. Now for pictures of the car.

She isnt in bad shape by any means. It will get a repaint in the spring and this is the only rust spot to be fixed which is a rusted bun plate I may replace all of them to be safe though.

As of right now All I have done is a brake job, oil change and seam sealed and undercoated all the rust that was repaired by the Po. I do however have all the things needed for a suspension refresh including a set of pretty much brand new bilstien and H&R sports coming in the mail. Thank fully the PO did the timing belt and cooling system so I'm good on that. A list of things I need to do are:
    -blower motor
    -ac recharge
    -wheel hub
    -suspension refresh
    -put billy's and h&r's on when they arrive
    -tranny fluid change
    -put on new fender
    -paint bumper
    -mix misc interior items
    -exhaust( eventually currently have best sounding exhaust leak lol)
    I could once everything arrives knock this out in a weekend but i just gotta not work on the other e30 which is hard to haha the only other thing this car may see is a 24v swap maybe next summer while the 320i is in paint. O'yea I also need to add the hartge rep spoiler on and find some wheels thinking esm's since they are a cheap daily wheel. Got lots of work to do and it will all happen in due time I got a few other things id like to get like a lip and short shifter but they will wait.
    Last edited by ThatOneEuroE30; 07-25-2016, 05:52 AM.
Working...
X