Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IronFreak
    replied
    I just wish the arches rolled closer to the hood line. We'll see how things go. I'm far from doing anything with the body to this extent anyways.

Leave a comment:

• thestein1016
    replied
    Crappy cell phone pic
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• thestein1016
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
    my only complaint is I wish the arches were taller.
    If you are going for the ultra wide, I would wait a little. He might be coming out with a solid quarter panel with the flares molded in. I ended up buying the m3 quarters separately and will have to mold the flares into it. Another issues is that the diameter of the rear flares don't match the diameter of the fronts. Not a big deal, just more glass work.

Leave a comment:

• IronFreak
    replied
    my only complaint is I wish the arches were taller.

Leave a comment:

• IronFreak
    replied
    So you're that guy.......I have a fund set aside for the same kit.

Leave a comment:

• thestein1016
    replied
    Teaser
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• thestein1016
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
    Curious on those flares, they don;t seem to be the typical ones you find on most e30s. Looks good man, you and I seem to have the same vision for our cars. keep it up. sub'd.
    I actually sold the fender flares a bit ago. The car will sport a m3 ultra wide body similar to Adams. I actually have the front end already mounted, just finishing up the quarters. Should have pics by Sunday

Leave a comment:

• IronFreak
    replied
    Curious on those flares, they don;t seem to be the typical ones you find on most e30s. Looks good man, you and I seem to have the same vision for our cars. keep it up. sub'd.

Leave a comment:

• thestein1016
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    I got a little nervous as I watched the progress, but I have a good feeling about this one. Where in socal are you? I need to know so when I need tubes bent I can harass you :up:
    Located in Pomona/Phillips ranch. Just let me know. if I'm working on the car, you're free to use it.

Leave a comment:

• thestein1016
    replied
    Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
    Car looks great! Track car only?
    Yeah, track only. However there might be a few times here and there when I might want to take it through the drive thru at In n Out, haha

Leave a comment:

• thestein1016
    replied
    The car is much further along then the pictures show. I'm just really behind loading pictures. Hopefully I'll have time this long weekend to post them

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    I got a little nervous as I watched the progress, but I have a good feeling about this one. Where in socal are you? I need to know so when I need tubes bent I can harass you :up:

Leave a comment:

• fight4life28
    replied
    Car looks great! Track car only?

Leave a comment:

• BUDNUNTA
    replied
    Awesome looking welds dude

Leave a comment:

• BECKSTER
    replied
    Great progress! She looks mean