Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing

?
    Last edited by Ygtbsm1969; 02-12-2019, 08:47 PM.

So the red ACS wagon is getting parted out?
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Hm. So the genuine ACS of the bunch is being swapped.. I thought you were more purist than that :-)

You are quite the parts collector of ACS. I appreciate you taking good care of it all.

Comment

Hey I think I recognize that green coupe. Did that come from Seattle? Is it really low miles? I did the clutch on that when I worked at S4

Comment

I thought you would be doing the real ACS colors, from when the brothers formed the company, still waiting for someone to build an E30 in this livery.

I know someone did build an E36 in that livery.
          #ShenanigansE30 1989 Touring AC Schnitzer S3 replica http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=320784
          Ruffian 1987 318is 2 door Hartge project http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=290863
          Natalma 1990 Touring AC Schnitzer S3
          #GlorianaE28 1986 525i
          #AnniePowerE34 525i 3.2 M50 with AC Schnitzer S5 parts
          sigpic

Comment

I have thought of dropping the vert for a coupe at times. I like that decal package. I'm not made for M3 kind of money, though.

Anything in terms of a full ACS car will be uncommon in excess...... there is a lot more attention and products from the other big tuners.

The forum needs an RD car.... and an MK car... too.

Warsteiner is common livery... the best is the Tic Tacs and the ACS 6er with the pinstripe livery.

Comment

Is that Joey's M3 that Rui (Azevedo Motorsports) built?

I thought it sold for like $35k years ago.

Why did the engine blow up?

Last edited by Javier h; 05-02-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X