Sneak peak.

1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

oh boy, making the switch?

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
        Sneak peak.

Best of luck. There's one not far from me that I've been working on for a while.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
          oh boy, making the switch?
          Yes sir. A move I've been dreaming about making for a long time.

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Best of luck. There's one not far from me that I've been working on for a while.
          Thanks, man. It's a dream come true if it all works out.

Comment

Well gentlemen, she's home, and I couldn't be more excited.

Comment

Well gentlemen, she's home, and I couldn't be more excited.

Damm man congratulations. Any chance of seeing it at the vintage?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiger_e30 View Post
                Damm man congratulations. Any chance of seeing it at the vintage?
                Thank you man! I don't know if it'll be road worthy by then, but I'm hoping to still bring the iS if the M isn't done!

Comment

So how many E30s do you have now? Is the iS going to be on the chopping block now?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Thank you man! I don't know if it'll be road worthy by then, but I'm hoping to still bring the iS if the M isn't done!
                    Let me know if you go. I am going for the first time this year with my 88is

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      So how many E30s do you have now? Is the iS going to be on the chopping block now?
                      I still have the iX and iS, so the M3 makes my third! I'm keeping the iS to use as my burnout car, and selling the iX! I have an entire garage of parts for the iS, so it'll be pretty much finished up once I get a warm week to work on it.

Originally posted by tiger_e30 View Post
                      Let me know if you go. I am going for the first time this year with my 88is
                      I will! I'm rounding up the troops in hopes to caravan on down there.

Comment

Finally a warm day appeared. Had enough time for a quick task I've been wanting to do for a long time- get rid of the airbag wheel.

Replaced the failed camera in my iPhone 6S this morning so I can finally take pictures again.

Got an Mtech wheel off of the parts car I had, and conditioned the leather. Didn't clean up as I had hoped, but it'll do for now.

Bonus shot.

To do:

-5sp swap
                        -Suspension refresh
                        -Finish coilovers
                        -Top end refresh
                        -Burnouts

Comment

And these puppies arrived today. Funny story, I bought these same struts months ago but returned them when I bought the parts car, assuming the struts would be good in the coilovers. Months later, here I am buying the same struts again because they were blown.

I went with standard length (and am keeping my housings standard length) because for my desired ride height there was absolutely no point in me doubling my costs (for GC to modify housings, plus the front 'custom' struts which are $230 each).

Looking for someone to modify my housings locally currently. So far I was quoted $250 to weld perches on after I had removed old perches and prepped both surfaces- apparently people in the midwest are proud of their welds

In PA I had companies shorten the housings, reinforce swaybar tabs and weld on perches for........ $75 for QUALITY work.

Now just waiting on santa to bring me some cash so I can spend my life savings again with Garagistic.

After that and a Guten order, everything will be good to go minus modifying the front strut housings for coilovers.

Comment

Finally a warm day appeared. Had enough time for a quick task I've been wanting to do for a long time- get rid of the airbag wheel.

Replaced the failed camera in my iPhone 6S this morning so I can finally take pictures again.

Got an Mtech wheel off of the parts car I had, and conditioned the leather. Didn't clean up as I had hoped, but it'll do for now.

Bonus shot.

To do:

-5sp swap
                            -Suspension refresh
                            -Finish coilovers
                            -Top end refresh
                            -Burnouts
                            That's funny. I also have a '90 brilliant red 325is that I have the exact same list of things to get done on.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              That's funny. I also have a '90 brilliant red 325is that I have the exact same list of things to get done on.
                              Great minds think alike! I'm so excited to drive a damn e30 for once. I've had so many but haven't driven a single one more than 1000 miles.

Comment

That garage is begging for a lift!

Comment

Working...
                                X