No announcement yet.

*!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s that time of year. Time for shameless self promotion. If you guys have a minute, jump over to iPd’s blog and vote on cool pics of cool cars. Doesn’t have to be mine

>2019 ipd Photo Contest The votes are now in and the winners have been notified. Now it's time to show who everyone chose as the winners for this years ipd photo contest.

Comment

The hive mind works fast
      We're in deep now boys
      1988 325i SETA - Daily driver
      1988 340iL - Track car
      My M60 V8 swap thread here
      [oo==OO==oo]

Comment

sorry about the job, great work on the car. I voted for you.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

voted for you.

you should go back to the same location and take the same photo after all of the body work is complete, it would be a cool comparison to show off your work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
            voted for you.

you should go back to the same location and take the same photo after all of the body work is complete, it would be a cool comparison to show off your work.

Great idea! That’s the location of PNW Wagonfest later this year. Should be able to do it!

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
              Neat trick for fixing runs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6nPky0HGs
              Adding this to my arsenal. I can't believe it.
              How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

clearly the best wagon of that group

Comment

Not much in the way of big steps, but it’s getting down to the wire, so if I can just get a couple things done each day, I’ll probably make it?

I think tomorrow after work I can get the taillights, mid windows and side markers in. Then it’ll be all sealed up again.

Comment

Beautiful! The nose shot kind of shows how the color changes in shade and in light. I love it and really happy you went with that color.
                    '85 Alpine Weiß 2-door with m20b30 ground up build

Comment

Originally posted by gnmzl View Post
                      Beautiful! The nose shot kind of shows how the color changes in shade and in light. I love it and really happy you went with that color.

The color is exactly what I wanted. It has taken some getting used to though, since it was the other color for soo long.

Comment

It’s crispy!

Comment

Comment

My iPd airdam has been cut to within an inch of its life and I never liked how much I had to trim it to use it AND a front bumper so I made my own. Also added some built in oil cooler clearance a la Porsche 911 RSR (not that close, but that’s my story and I’m sticking to it). Probably the heaviest mold I’ve ever made. 7” thick worth of 3/4” MDF cut to 6’ x 1’ I missed taking photos of a couple steps and I’m pretty sure the GoPro locked up and didn’t record any of it. Oh well. The flares on the edges look a bit extreme, but I’m thinking once the bumper is back on it might not look that bad.

Also, were these always color matched on the wagons?

Comment

The picture of it fit on the car makes it look not quite wide enough. Is that just because of how it was test fit?

Comment

*!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                                The picture of it fit on the car makes it look not quite wide enough. Is that just because of how it was test fit?

There’s a lip that it attaches to. So it’s not as wide as the fenders, but it’s also made to fit behind the factory bumper. Which sits under that flange too.

Comment

Working...
                                X