X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
    Any idea what would happen if you pair a sprung center clutch disk with a dual mass flywheel?
    Nope, but Im guessing you (and the rest of us ) will find out soon :p

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Any idea what would happen if you pair a sprung center clutch disk with a dual mass flywheel?

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    So very amazing!

Leave a comment:

• oekundar
    replied
    Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
    My hope is that someone sees something that gives them an idea for how to do their build even if it isn’t the same. I had resigned myself to shelling out a bunch of time and money to build a full custom header until I saw someone else build a J pipe (up pipe) to relocate their turbo and I was like, “duhhhhh”, so now I’m taking that route. Sometimes I worry that my posts are too granular, but I figure people can just skip over if they want.

Disagree, this is one of my favorite threads ever due to the pace at which you work and the detail you put in your write ups!

I wish I could sleep at 9pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Originally posted by lukeADE335i View Post
    Your documentation is great - it's not often you get to see how fabrication is done at this level.

My hope is that someone sees something that gives them an idea for how to do their build even if it isn’t the same. I had resigned myself to shelling out a bunch of time and money to build a full custom header until I saw someone else build a J pipe (up pipe) to relocate their turbo and I was like, “duhhhhh”, so now I’m taking that route. Sometimes I worry that my posts are too granular, but I figure people can just skip over if they want.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X