Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

took a sharp turn today and I heard a sound coming from underneath.. when I got home the fog light on passenger side was missing. I feel bad for her, but I'll go and look for it later tonight (I think I know where it is)...

Comment

New rims, and a Maf conversion ;)
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

What MAF conversion did you go with?
        '91 318is Alpine II- || HR Sport || Bilstein Sport || Poly RTAB || Treehouse FCAB || Poly Motor Mount || Poly Tranny Mount || Poly Diff mount || IE Sway Bar || BA HP Coils/Wires || 19# Injectors || SSR Comps w/10mm spacers || Hawk Pads || Fog Delete || Magnaflow Exhaust || Z4 3.0 SSK ||

Comment

Originally posted by selturk View Post
          took a sharp turn today and I heard a sound coming from underneath.. when I got home the fog light on passenger side was missing. I feel bad for her, but I'll go and look for it later tonight (I think I know where it is)...

better hope it didnt get run over, happened to one of mine. and now i cant find another:???:
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop?? ;-)
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          But of course
          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Put my first hole in my oil pan...2 hours from home. Slapped a "Mighty Putty" band aid on it to get her home, currently looking for a cheap used M10 oil pan...(Note: Actual substance used is NOT Might Putty)

2 days later: Ordered a new to me oil pan, replaced my brake master cylinder. Will be checking to see if my clutch master is leaking as I have brake fluid on my driver side floor at the pedals. On the hunt for some Billy Sports now as my front shocks are toast.
            Last edited by Hey_You; 11-25-2010, 08:27 PM.
            85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Fixed my exhaust hanger.
              '02 Outback wagon
              '87 325is 5sp
              '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

got a new coolant hose.
                new rear ashtray since lid wouldnt stay closed.
                new defrost button since last one didnt light up.
                new volvo lip until i can source an i or is lip.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

Cut the volvo lip in to an i lip :)

I put gas in mine for the first time since august when I got it O_o Only dropped 10 bucks in it though >.<
                  Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                  Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                  Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                  Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

mounted a new vulva lip.
                    installed a knee bolster.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

I ripped out the cat in mine, and ran 2 1/4" exhaust from the manifold to a thrush welded series muffler. Got a bit more gas mileage, little more power to. And it sounds amazing now.
                      sigpic
                      85 swartz/metallic 325E
                      84 alpine 325E
                      85 zinnoberot 318i/R.I.P
                      84 Bronzit 318i/sold
                      purchase feed back here=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...82#post3535282

Comment

Officially bought a second set of wheels...now I have two sets to
                        refinish over the winter...

Comment

Stared at my E30, again... :up:

Comment

drove to school and back. hmm but i vaccumed her all out and cleaned up the seats. i feel better knowing my seats and my carpet is clean.
                            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            But of course
                            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

I drained my refrigerant today after school and started ripping the A/C out. I should be able to pull that ish out tomorrow...
                              Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
                              past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

continued cleaning the engine bay
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X