Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fixed an oil leak I had.the oil pressure switch was done...a bit of a pain to remove...but I'm glad to see a clean bottom for once and no oil everywhere I parked...I still have to figure out why my engine oil light still on my warning panel and coolant light too.

Comment

Blew 8 30amp fuses tryin to figure it out a wiring issue...

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Replaced wheel bearing and swapped exhausts and ox sensor. passed smog and finallu registered.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        ---------------------------------
        89 E30 S52
        ---------------------------------
        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

fixed my extremely high idle (4500-5000+ RPMs)

and it was not my torn intake boot :tsk: looks like a knife job. but who?

it actually ended up being the wiring to the ICV on my ETA. swing the wires left and it ran and idled just fine- then go the other way, and it surges like a MoFo
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop?? ;-)
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          But of course
          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by Javierocks View Post
            I fixed an oil leak I had.the oil pressure switch was done...a bit of a pain to remove...but I'm glad to see a clean bottom for once and no oil everywhere I parked...I still have to figure out why my engine oil light still on my warning panel and coolant light too.
            oil in a European car is very touchy- and if your above or below the fill line it may turn on the check light.

coolant light is more than likely(if you have no leaks) that the sensor in the tank is just old and defaulted.
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
              tore up Redlands city's streets with my cars underside. sheesh freakin horrible roads
              I hate Redlands and it's horrible roads. :hitler:

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                oil in a European car is very touchy- and if your above or below the fill line it may turn on the check light.

coolant light is more than likely(if you have no leaks) that the sensor in the tank is just old and defaulted.
                The oil is right a the 2nd line and could it be that the plug that goes to the switch might be out? Since it was shower in oil do to the leak I try to clean it and let it dry as much as I could..I'll hopefuly be replaceing the colant level sensor this weekend

Comment

Got some Bosch non-smileys a few nights ago and i just wired up the city lights!

I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

After two days finally finished trimming my quarters so them 17"'s finally tuck with just a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles hair to spare.

Had one of my bent rims repaired. Only $40. Polished my rear lips.

Took it for a joyride!!

Comment

Fixed spark plug wires added some oil and tightend the bolts on the shock tower that were a bit lose
                      88 325is Five Speed
                      Lachssilber

Comment

Got the motor pulled. Now it's time to freshen up the ETA that's going in.
                        89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
                        99 540it
                        86 Volvo 240 wagon
                        99 Cherokee
                        13 Passat

Comment

Drove it

Originally posted by Rocla
                          And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

Originally posted by mod_junkie View Post
                            Drove it
                            Lucky dog!
                            89 325 cabrio in progress m52tub28 swap
                            99 540it
                            86 Volvo 240 wagon
                            99 Cherokee
                            13 Passat

Comment

Replaced spark plugs and found my valve cover gasket is leaking.

Comment

Finally made time to go over to my friends place (3hrs. one way by stupid public trans). Re-did my botched water-pump/timing belt job. Ran her nice and hard through a favorite road of mine on the way home.

Crossing fingers for smog tomorrow morning...
                                sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Working...
                                X