X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• itsonlygeorge
    replied
    What did you do to your E30 today?

Mounted late model under splash guard. I am missing two of the frame mounts so I ended up using 24" heavy duty zip ties around the frame. Now my brake ducts are properly mounted and not floating.

During the last two weeks I replaced the fuel tank and in-tank fuel pump motor, replaced the rear soft brake lines with stainless lines, painted the exhaust, replaced water pump and timing belt, flushed the coolant and replaced it with BMW coolant, adjusted the valves and painted the valve cover.

I also ground off any surface rust and painted on the front subframe and transmission cross members and radiator bracket. I resprayed some of the undercoating as well.

Rotated the tires as well, seems that the steering shimmy was from the rims that are now in the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by itsonlygeorge; 11-03-2015, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• spanish pants
    replied
    Finally got around to ordering front wheel bearings. They´re not here yet but i decided to speed things up by removing the old ones during the weekend.
    They literally fell out after i removed the discs.

Leave a comment:

• Blake B
    replied
    Installed the Europlate and vacuumed it out for the 3rd time in a week. I hate fall, leaves get tracked everywhere.

also, the girl friend taught me how to use the Cricut in the picture, can make my own stickers and stuff now :devil:

Leave a comment:

• FreedomM3
    replied
    Those are nice! Designed to give you more shock travel?

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    RSM's this evening.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X