Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alpinaclone
    replied
    Mikeday, you are a fucking tease. I logged on looking for an update and I only get talk of pug humping. :)
    Last edited by alpinaclone; 09-05-2008, 09:30 AM. Reason: needed to add a smiley so as not to be offensive

Leave a comment:

• mikeday
    replied
    Originally posted by bigjake View Post
    can i get contact info? shipping quote to 66614 topeka ks
    I'll talk to my buddy today and have him get back to you. I forget his username on here.

Originally posted by FLUTE007 View Post
    i had a pug like that also, it would just start to hump your leg in public infront of anyone and everyone ;)

Damn, i missed that

Leave a comment:

• FLUTE007
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeday View Post
    Lots of progress has been made in the last few days but my external hard drive took a dump... Hopefully this weekend i can post up all my pics :)

The wheels i had on for fun? They're axis oldschools or something, my buddy has them for sale if your interested ( shameless pug )

i had a pug like that also, it would just start to hump your leg in public infront of anyone and everyone ;)

Leave a comment:

• eyagel
    replied
    wow, pure sex, i wanna do it.

Leave a comment:

• bigjake
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeday View Post
    Lots of progress has been made in the last few days but my external hard drive took a dump... Hopefully this weekend i can post up all my pics :)

The wheels i had on for fun? They're axis oldschools or something, my buddy has them for sale if your interested ( shameless pug )
    can i get contact info? shipping quote to 66614 topeka ks

Leave a comment:

• e30pwr
    replied
    YAY!!!! I can't wait to see some updates. I'm already planning on working on a 5 or 7 with this idea, sorta....more like a permanent convertible though.....

Leave a comment:

• mikeday
    replied

what wheels and tires are those?

Leave a comment:

• bigjake
    replied
    what wheels and tires are those?

Leave a comment:

• MA-BMW
    replied
    If I can find a shit beat E30 for uber cheap, I'm going to do this. My bffl is a welder, a wicked good one at that he took gold in a competition.
    But I'd rather do it to an E34 just cause that would be cooler.

Leave a comment:

• skatebline
    replied
    u should get those big pickup mirrors

Hahahaha!!!! That would be hilarious!!:pimp:

Leave a comment:

• Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    wow! Awesome work man.

Leave a comment:

• bigjake
    replied
    u should get those big pickup mirrors

Leave a comment:

• skatebline
    replied
    Hmmmmmm Oh DAMN! Im in love!

Leave a comment:

• BMW BMXER
    replied
    Oh my fuck. Thats hot.

Leave a comment:

• e30pwr
    replied
    The more I see half-completed shots the more I want to build one myself. I has some very aggressive lines when the back half is cut off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X