Save the boobies

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • imsotyerred
    replied
    the original poster gif is much better imo...a little bit of mystery does that hag some good

    Leave a comment:


  • RVAe30
    replied
    Glorious. Simply Glorious

    Leave a comment:


  • Beach Bum
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    OT? with the word BOOBIES in the title?


    You expect to much of us
    Yeah, I thought OT was assumed NWS as a rule. Sounds like someone got caught by the boss.


    On a more serious note, I have no idea about the source. I just found it funny as shit. Most of the gifs are resized and are linked in their original size, just hit right click and view.

    My favorite by far:

    Leave a comment:


  • Beach Bum
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    OT? with the word BOOBIES in the title?


    You expect to much of us
    Yeah, I thought OT was assumed NWS as a rule. Sounds like someone got caught by the boss.


    On a more serious note, I have no idea about the source. I just found it funny as shit. Most of the gifs are resized and are linked in their original size, just hit right click and view.

    My favorite by far:

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    That has to be the single greatest page of the internet I've seen since it's existence.

    Leave a comment:


  • wildstoats
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    /thread

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    interesting. at least it is not a collection of waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles shots as in the other nws pictures thread.

    Nonetheless, too many gifs on the same page. They should be in smaller number per page. Or it takes forever to load.
    Last edited by Massive Lee; 04-15-2009, 06:17 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    Might want a NWS tag on that...
    OT? with the word BOOBIES in the title?


    You expect to much of us

    Leave a comment:


  • delfin
    replied
    Is this your site you're trying to make a quick buck from?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Might want a NWS tag on that...

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    i dont get it. what is the money being used for? some chick have breast cancer, or is there some guy paying for his turbo set up with all the $5 donations? can i do this and get away with it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Scarlet_Pimpernel
    replied
    how much????

    Leave a comment:


  • Beach Bum
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    why would any guy like that?
    Well damn, I just can't put my finger on it...

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    why would any guy like that?

    Leave a comment:

Working...