BobOh's Trance : The Collection(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BobOh's Trance : The Collection(s)

Since I am getting a lot of requests for more comp's I'm going to keep this in one thread and continue to update the first post with links to the new compilations.

Second one, as per request: Plenty more trance tracks as well as some slightly more electro from Paul Oakenfold and some Ferry Corsten.

V.2 06/08/09
    133.5 MB

V.1 06/02/09
    121.5 MB

Dan

I'm gonna try to do one a week if people like them so much, perhaps I'll just keep it to one thread.
    Last edited by Spiff325iS; 06-08-2009, 06:28 PM.
    The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Update: V2 Link fixed. Apparently it was corrupt and not unzipping correctly.

Comment

Are you going to edc?

Comment

Phuck yeah Volume 2.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Nah not going to EDC, but I may go to TAO again.

Comment

This is new to me but I can't wait to hear.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
            X