Someone jump on this!
Collapse
X
-
That M5 would make a nice track car! Strip the interior, swap in some coilovers and weld in a roll cage and you're set! Hell yeah!Leave a comment:
-
I think those epa estimates were way off back in the day. I know that the m42 was under rated by like 10mpgLeave a comment:
-
-
Chances are they have no more than $25k in it. Even thats steep.Leave a comment:
-
-
But the S38 is so... Noisy and lucrative to work on...
:finger: Riff RaffLeave a comment:
-
-
Plus if gas prices are what's scaring you away from an S38 you need to look harder at how much those motors are to keep running.
You can buy a mid miles S50 for the price of S38 timing components lolLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
I drive on average 120 miles a day sooooooo..Yeah, fvck that $3000 engine I was going to buy, right before spending another $1,000 on fabricating and sourcing everything else I would need in order for it to get any power to the wheels.
Because it all would have made perfect sense until I found out that I would be spending an extra $6/week on gasoline ARRRRGHHHHHHH!!! 

yea...:roll:Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: