Someone jump on this!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bergie_318is
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe
    That M5 would make a nice track car! Strip the interior, swap in some coilovers and weld in a roll cage and you're set! Hell yeah!
    blasphemy! :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    That M5 would make a nice track car! Strip the interior, swap in some coilovers and weld in a roll cage and you're set! Hell yeah!

    Leave a comment:


  • e304me
    replied
    I think those epa estimates were way off back in the day. I know that the m42 was under rated by like 10mpg

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    Originally posted by Iain
    Yet you used to pilot a 5L Ford truck...
    4.9 6cyl....
    and thats why I switched back to bmw...

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave
    this photo makes me very happy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Chances are they have no more than $25k in it. Even thats steep.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    How did it leave the factory with those bumpers. Such eye sores even in "new" condition.
    So true! I'd go strait to the dealer and buy new euro bumpers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liam
    replied
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    Plus if gas prices are what's scaring you away from an S38 you need to look harder at how much those motors are to keep running.

    You can buy a mid miles S50 for the price of S38 timing components lol
    But the S38 is so... Noisy and lucrative to work on...

    Originally posted by Iain
    Good. Keeps the riff raff out.
    :finger: Riff Raff

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    You can buy a mid miles S50 for the price of S38 timing components lol
    Good. Keeps the riff raff out.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Originally posted by Liam
    If you're worried about fuel economy you have no business driving an M5... Or an M3... Or a BMW for that matter.

    How about a nice previously owned Geo Metro?
    Plus if gas prices are what's scaring you away from an S38 you need to look harder at how much those motors are to keep running.

    You can buy a mid miles S50 for the price of S38 timing components lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slut
    I drive on average 120 miles a day sooooooo..

    yea...:roll:
    Yet you used to pilot a 5L Ford truck...

    Leave a comment:


  • Liam
    replied
    Originally posted by hugh jass
    to the douchebags in this thread complaining about the mpg:

    STFU
    If you're worried about fuel economy you have no business driving an M5... Or an M3... Or a BMW for that matter.

    How about a nice previously owned Geo Metro?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slut
    10mpg really? fuck that swap then
    Its a freaking BMW Racing engine :p

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    Originally posted by JuanPabloBongto
    Yeah, fvck that $3000 engine I was going to buy, right before spending another $1,000 on fabricating and sourcing everything else I would need in order for it to get any power to the wheels. Because it all would have made perfect sense until I found out that I would be spending an extra $6/week on gasoline ARRRRGHHHHHHH!!!
    I drive on average 120 miles a day sooooooo..

    yea...:roll:

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    $46990?

    Leave a comment:

Working...