Someone jump on this!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • red325
    replied
    Wow, so pristine. What I'd give for that car...

    Leave a comment:


  • artoo93
    replied
    Let me see......I think I can shit out $50k.........uuuunnnnngggggghhhhhhhhh........

    Nope, not this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • payney8
    replied
    lol +1 to juan

    Leave a comment:


  • JuanPabloBongto
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slut
    10mpg really? fuck that swap then
    Yeah, fvck that $3000 engine I was going to buy, right before spending another $1,000 on fabricating and sourcing everything else I would need in order for it to get any power to the wheels. Because it all would have made perfect sense until I found out that I would be spending an extra $6/week on gasoline ARRRRGHHHHHHH!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    I'd be too worried about scratches and other fucked up Oregon drivers.

    Leave a comment:


  • hugh jass
    replied
    to the douchebags in this thread complaining about the mpg:

    STFU

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    :shock: Do want!

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    How did it leave the factory with those bumpers. Such eye sores even in "new" condition.

    I would rather buy a beater and dump 50k into restoring how I wanted it personally. But as a true collector that can't be beaten.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyg
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    There are two running around town here in Bend. Pretty sure one of them is a daily. Both are in excellent shape and both are black.
    US only got black...

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    There are two running around town here in Bend. Pretty sure one of them is a daily. Both are in excellent shape and both are black.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30devo
    replied
    yeah seriously.. how many of us wish we had a *brand new* e30 fresh from the factory... i know i have.. thats just unreal. it literally is like a brand new e28.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by TexasTerp
    want that engine........
    I have e34 M5 S38 Motor for sale ;)

    Originally posted by daniel
    would be a nice beater.


    Originally posted by dashboardmonkey
    needs drop
    tru that

    Originally posted by machined
    $47k? Really?
    price is right for someone looking for one of these, it's not liek you can go and find another one like that

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    $47k, yet advertising on CL.

    Lame.

    Me and E28s do not get along.

    James, make yours look like that!

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    $47k? Really?

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    What a tragedy. BMWs are meant to be DRIVEN.

    Leave a comment:

Working...